Fight

Rose tried to stop him from going away but Michael left the place in anger. Hurting him was not her intention yet she did that unknowingly. She tried calling him but he wouldn't lift her call that made her dreary. With a depressed heart, she reached her house and took a hot shower relaxing her strained body. She kept looking at her cell phone hoping Michael's call but she was down hearted when she was not receiving any calls.

It's night still she was waiting for his call. She decided to put away her cell phone and carry on with her works but the guilt feel of hurting him was making her go restless. She convinced herself to put aside her cell phone after one message and she texted him "Michael, I know you are angry with me. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have spoken like that. I'm so stupid and you know that, right? Please forgive me like you always do." Rose sent the message with a smiling emoji attached to the text.

Michael, who was frustrated with all the things that happened from the morning, kept smoking to relieve his stress. He was deliberately ignoring Rose's calls as he was hurt so much with her words and he decided to stay angry with her atleast for a day. He noticed a message from Rose and he tried to not open it yet he read the message.

He rolled his eyes mumbling "Yes you are Rose. You are so stupid." He tried to maintain the seriousness but within a moment, his lips curved into a little smile while looking at her message. Not only her face, everything of hers was making him go crazy and he couldn't even control himself from his thoughts.

He replied "I forgive you."

As soon as Rose got the reply, her face brightened. She thanked god for making Michael to regain his composure. She texted "Thank you, Michael. Aren't you angry with me now?"

"I want to be angry, Rose. But you made me smile." – Michael.

Rose smiled seeing his message. She felt so lucky to have a person like him in her life. She replied "But I made you angry."

"Your message is enough, Rose. Going to sleep?" – Michael.

"Not anytime soon." – Rose.

After her message, she didn't get reply from him. She kept waiting for his message wondering why he was not texting. It was the first time she waited for the reply from a guy and it felt unbelievable to her.

She kept tapping her fingers on her mobile screen waiting for his reply. It's been minutes since she sent her message but got no reply. When she was about to put aside her cell phone, she heard a knock on the door and she narrowed her eyebrows mumbling "Michael?"

She opened the door expecting Michael but seeing Sam in front of her, she was terrified. She tried to shut the door but Sam pushed it open with a force that made Rose stumble.

"Sam! Go away." Rose shouted.

"Always the same drama. Instead of welcoming, you say 'Go away'." Sam said walking forward. "I should teach you the manners, dear Rose."

Rose tried to maintain an angry expression while suppressing the fear that's making her legs wobble. She shouted "What do you want now?"

"You know what I want. Tell me is it a yes or no." Sam said looking at her seriously.

Rose yelled "It's a no. I don't do anything that you say."

"So you don't want Robin?"

Rose fisted her palm in anger and she shouted "I want my brother. But I don't give myself to you. One way or other I'll find Robin and I don't need your help. Now get out and never show your face to me again."