Lesson Forty-Four

Seokjin's face turned red as he looked towards Taehyung, who was already down on his knees, holding a ring in hand. "Will you marry me, Seokjin?"

Jin looked around the room and back at the man kneeling in front of him; butterflies filled his stomach. He was in awe and shock; this was far from anything he had imagined. "T-Taehyung-"

"The boat comes with the proposal if you say yes," Taehyung says nervously as he stares up at Jin.

Jin's face broke into a smile as he responded happily to the man kneeling before him. "Yes! Of course, I will marry you, when did you do all of this-"

"Thank you, fuck, thank you so much!" Taehyung exclaimed with almost a raised voice, getting up and picking Jin up in his arms, nuzzling his face against his neck. He had been holding his breath in anticipation of Jin's response. Despite knowing they were in love, he remained anxious about what Jin would think of being with him for a lifetime.

Tears trickled down Jin's cheek as he relaxed in Taehyung's embrace and returned his hug, "I-I thought you didn't want us to do this yet? Why did you surprise me like this?"

Taehyung smiled, feeling content with himself and the proposal he worked hard at planning. Releasing his hold on Jin, he placed the ring on his finger. Jin's eyes swelled as he had not paid much attention to the ring before. It was big, taking up a large chunk of his finger. There was no way anyone would miss seeing the ring.

"It's the perfect fit," Taehyung says, raising his eyes to Jin's, "I was an idiot to think that we needed to wait, I love you, you love me, we have already started our family. There's no doubt you are the one for me, I am certain of it, and whether or not I am the one for you, it doesn't matter - you already accepted my proposal."

Taehyung wiped Jin's tears from his eyes, "you are going to be my husband. How does it feel?" he questions with a bright smile, probably the brightest smile Jin had ever seen since they had been together.

Not being able to help himself, Jin broke down into a fit of laughter while he lifted his hand, looking at the ring, "like a heavyweight." He observed the ring on his finger, unable to believe how big it was. He didn't need such a big ring, and a simple ring was enough for him.

This made Taehyung smile, "I saw it as the perfect ring for you. But, of course, there is more to it, but when we get married, you will get it."

Jin opened his mouth, then closed it. He knew Taehyung enough to realize Taehyung was making a statement with the ring he gave him. "I love it, and I love you, thank you."

Taehyung leans in to kiss Jin's lips and wraps his arms around his waist. Jin shuts his eyes while kissing his fiance but widens when he hears the flash of a camera.

"Ignore them; focus on me." Taehyung tightens his arms around Jin before kissing him back. In between their kisses, he looks over and sees the two men he had met earlier, snapping pictures of them.

Breaking their kiss, Taehyung pulls away, taking Jin's hand and walking him over to the balloons, turning Jin's back towards him; he wraps his arms around Jin's waist, resting his chin on Jin's shoulder. "Smile, these will be framed for our kids," he whispers into Jin's ear, causing him to smile immediately.

The effort Taehyung had put into creating this particular moment was beyond anything he could have possibly pictured. He had never really given much thought to the idea of a proposal from Taehyung, yet this was better than he ever could have imagined.

In all his life, he never dreamed in his wildest dreams that he would have met his future husband; in the same manner, he met Taehyung. "I love you so much," he whispered. However, his thoughts turned to the unpredictable side of life after he stared into Taehyung's eyes as the two held each other's waists as another picture was taken.

"I love you more," Taehyung stated as he moved his hands down to Jin's ass, caressing it and pulling Jin closer to him. "You are stuck with me forever."

"If you stay loyal and good to me," Jin said, smiling.

"As if that would change and the same goes for you too," Taehyung emphasized, giving Jin a look of seriousness.

"I wouldn't accept your proposal if my intention was otherwise-"

"It took me just mentioning the boat for you to say yes."

Jin chuckled, rolling his eyes, "if you would have allowed me to finish my sentences without interrupting, I think you might have gotten the yes before telling me about the boat, but I'm glad you did because it was a bonus to my saying yes." In an instant, after Jin's words left his lips and his eyes met Taehyung's, he made an effort to pull away, but Taehyung grabbed him and threw him over his shoulders.

"We have enough pictures," he replied, thanking the two men while carrying a laughing Jin out of the room.

"P-please put me down; I can't see properly."

Taehyung dismissed Jin's request as he carried him up the steps bringing him to where he wanted him to be next.

When he got to the top of the boat where they were before having dinner, he set Jin down on his feet.

After pulling himself together, Jin looks around the boat, and he smiles widely, resting his hand on his stomach. "Is this all for me?" he asks, approaching the dessert table filled with a variety of desserts, making him lick his lips. In keeping with his promise of dessert, Taehyung did not disappoint.

"I would like to think it's for us." Taehyung walked towards Jin, wrapping his hand around Jin's waist and pulling their bodies together, "but have your fill of all you want here because once I take you to our room, we are not leaving there until in the morning." His hand trails across the front of Jin's pants, pressing against his member as Jin swallows and leans into Taehyung's arms.

"I am feeling all excited. What else are you planning for tonight?" Jin asked, grinding against Taehyung's hard member, feeling it press against his ass.

Taehyung tightened his hold on Jin, "unless you want me to fuck you here, I suggest you stop."

Jin pulls away from Taehyung with a "Hmm." as he lets out, then turns to him and replies, "I suppose I should start on my dessert then."

Keeping his eyes on Taehyung, he took a strawberry from the table and placed it under the chocolate fountain, letting the chocolate drip around it, then bringing it to his lips, he sucked on it, taking a bite. "Mmm," he lets out as he eats the strawberry keeping his eyes on Taehyung.

"You are asking for it; stop doing that," Taehyung says, shaking his head, watching Jin repeat the same actions a second time while smiling at him.

"I'm interested. Are you going to give it to me?" Jin asked, licking his lips, walking over to Taehyung, "I don't see why it's such a big deal if you fuck me right here."

As Jin approached Taehyung, he began fumbling with his shirt buttons, laughing, "So it's just us up here, right?" He undid his buttons, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it to the floor.

A lustful grin appeared on Taehyung's face as he pulled Jin into his embrace, kissing him hard, "I promise you won't be able to walk once I am done with you." he let out, tugging at Jin's pants.

Jin smiled against his lips, "I was hoping you would say that."