Lesson Fifty-Four

Some months later

**********

While getting dressed, Jin turned to Taehyung and said, "Stop staring at me like that."

Taehyung gets off the bed and walks towards Jin, who immediately puts his hands out to keep him from getting closer, "this is my first day back to work, stay away from me. The sitter is on her way, so take a quick shower before she arrives, and make sure you feed Serri again before you leave. I already gave her a bath, and good luck with your exam."

"You didn't dress like that when you were my teacher, so fuck just thinking about all those horny asses who will be seeing you today. Your ring should be visible, okay?"

Jin laughs, "you are unbelievable and don't worry, my ring is always visible. Now, go shower. I will check on Serri before I leave. Love you." He leaned forward, attempting to give Taehyung a quick kiss, but Taehyung pulled him closer and spun him as he brought him over to the bed, "just ten minutes, I promise you won't be late."

"Taehyung! I am going to" Jin's words were silenced by Taehyung lips, but their kiss was soon interrupted by the loud sound of the doorbell going off.

Groaning, Taehyung pulled away, "why is she on time?"

Jin got up from the bed laughing, "you are too much sometimes, you know that. Go shower; I will go get the door."

*********

Jin was happy about the first day of work after being away for so long. He has been excited for this day; doing what he loves has always made him happy. Except for the new students who had joined mid-semester, all the students were friendly and remembered him. They were also excited that he had returned, which made him extremely happy knowing he was missed.

Most of them asked about Serri, and he showed them pictures of her. Of course, they fell in love with her beauty. Also, they wanted to know about his fiance, but he didn't tell them because he knew they were people who would have known him, and he didn't want it to become another issue.

Several teachers around him had given him unwelcome looks, and he'd heard a few whispers about him as well, but he tried his best to ignore them. There was no surprise as several people had learned about Taehyung and him. He knew they were judging him, but it was expected, and he wasn't going to create a fuss with them. He was happy with his family and his life overall. They wouldn't understand anything even if he tried explaining it, and as Taehyung would say, it wasn't any of their business.

Due to not wanting to deal with the drama during his lunch period, he decided to stay in class and create lesson plans for the week. It would have been good had he brought lunch with him, but he hadn't. This meant that he would have to wait until he got off work before eating as he didn't want to go to the cafeteria or be in contact with others.

He had not seen Namjoon or Jackson around yet, and he wasn't going to walk around and look for them. Well, he had attempted to visit Jackson until he heard another teacher talking to another and saying he was the whore who got knocked up by a student. Hearing that just made him turn back to his classroom, and with that, he decided it was best if he stayed there.

During his lunch break, he checked on Serri, their babysitter was doing well with her, and he trusted her as she had come and watched Serri a few times while he was at home. They did that so Serri could get used to her and so he and Taehyung could know if she was the right fit.

After checking on Serri, he called Taehyung, who picked up on the very first ring, "missing me, aren't you?"

Jin smiled, all the worries he had previously disappeared hearing the voice of the man he loves, "how was your exam?"