Dazai Osamu

(TW: mentions of suicide)

You were sobbing which was rare but you just couldn't hold it in anymore. You broke down in front of him.

"Would you like to commit suicide with me?" Dazai asked you as he bent down to your level.

You knew he was only half joking. Or not at all, you couldn't tell. You just shook your head at his question.

"Oh come onnnnn." He whined as he pulled you into his arms by your waist. You gladly accepted. His body heat melted your sadness. You sunk into him burying your head in the crook of his neck as he pulled you closer.

You started to regain your composure. You felt his chest rising and falling his heartbeat slowing. His arms wrapped around your waist and his hands were rubbing your back. One hand went up to the base of your neck. With each new place he put his hands the empty spot was cold. You wanted to get closer to him so you laid down of top of him.

It took him a minute to realize what was happening.

"So you really don't want to commit suicide with me?"

You chuckled and shook your head. "I'd like to but sorry no." Even though you weren't even looking at him you could just see him pouting.

You brought your hand up to his fluffy hair and started playing with it. You didn't realize it would be this soft.

You could feel Dazai relax at your touch and so did you. Who knew just by being with someone like this, being held like this could you make you better in an instant. You were breaking but he's the only one holding you together. If he let go you'd shatter.