Tendou

You were laying in bed on your phone at like 1am when you get a text from Tendou.

"You awake?"

"Yeah"

"I'll be there in 10!"

"Ok"

You smile at the text thread, you get your stuff together and wait.

He knocks on your window in a rhythmic way letting your know he's there.

You open it, smiling wide.

"Hi"

"Hey y/n!"

You climb out of the window and you both head to his car.

"So what's the plan?" You ask putting on your seat belt.

"We'll y/n-kun, first we'll get snacks and watch a movie, then, the best part, we'll drive around listening to music."

You clap in excitement, "Sounds perfect"

You guys park at your local pharmacy, they always have chips, drinks and candy.

As you're looking through the candy aisle Tendou comes up to you with the cart and it's piled high with junk food.

"We can't afford all that!"

"Of course we can! We can split it." He reasons.

"Uh no that's like wayyy to much. How about we put some back." You take the cart form his hands and he tries to take it back from you.

"Oh come onnnnn we can afford it."

"Maybe you can but I certainly can't."

He pouts and takes a bunch of snacks from the cart.

"Hey put those back!" You try and contain your laugh.

You get on your tip toes and try to grab them, he's holding them way out of your reach.

"Oh come on, try harder." he teases you.

You're so close yet so far. Your body presses against his as you jump up trying to take them. Your hand grabs his shoulder.

"Why is he so tall?" You think.

"Ok ok y/n-kun, here." He gives you them and immediately walks away to where the drinks are.

You put most of the snacks back, check out and get in the car.

"So what movie are we watching?" You ask

*insert him saying your favorite movie or whatever you want*

"Sweet that's one of my favorites!"

"Alright we're here." He puts his car in park and gets out.

You get out too and follow him to the back of his car. He opens the trunk and there's tons of blankets and pillows. It looks so comfy, you might just fall asleep instead of actually watch the movie.

"Wow this looks amazing. You did all this?" You look up at him.

He's looking at you, "Yeah I wanted it to be super comfy."

You climb in and he follows, you lay down while he pulls out his computer.

"Pass me the m&ms." You hand him them.

"What's your favorite m&m? Mines red, it's like the same color as your hair." You hold up a red m&m.

"Mines red too."

You smile at him.

You both were now eating gummy bears. "I always eat the head off first so they don't feel any pain." You said matter of factly.

You can feel his eyes on you. You look over at him and he's smiling at you with his brows in a "you're so weird" manner.

"I'll do that from now on then." He responds.

"Hey, Tendou?"

"Yes y/n-kun?"

"Um actually never mind I'll tell you after the movie."

He pauses it. "Tell me now."

"Uh I'd rather show you actually." You grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him closer to you, your face was only an inch away from his.
You closed your eyes and felt his lips touch yours.
He deepened the kiss, wanting more of you.

You both pulled away, "I didn't expect that from you y/n." He states, cheeks red like his hair.

"Me either honestly."

"Let's not watch the movie anymore." With that he cupped your face and kissed you passionately.