Sukuna

You really think you're all that don't you?" You tease Sukuna to see how he will react. You walk closer to him. "Hm? Cat got your tongue?"

"I could kill you right now. Would you like that? Hm, brat?" He spat back.

"Look, I know you can do a lot, kill a lot." You emphasized 'kill'. "But someone's gotta bring you down to size." You shrugged. Step by step you get closer to him on his throne feeling cocky.

He tilted his head back and laughed. "And you really think you can beat me? I suggest you stop now before you get yourself killed." He put his head in his hand and was sitting very casually, staring you down as a cunning smirk formed on his lips.

You kept climbing each step carefully until you get to where he's sitting.

"What did I just say?" He gets serious now. He towers over you as he stands up. You back track forgetting how tall he is. Sukuna keeps walking down the stairs keeping eye contact with you with his hands in his pockets. As you stumble backwards down the stairs.

He corners you against the wall.

"Ok ok. Sorry for teasing you like that now let's just forget about it?" You suggest warily knowing you messed up.

"I'm afraid it doesn't work like that," He pauses. He takes one of hands out of his pocket and grabs your neck with it and pushes you against the wall. "Brat" he gives you one of his sly, evil teethy smirks.

"Is this supposed to intimidate me?" You were in fact intimidated.

"Unfortunately I'll have to punish you so be a good girl.... want me to praise you?" He smirked with his hand still around your neck.

You felt your face notch up about 100 degrees.