Tsukki

You opened his door just a sliver and saw Tsukki under a pile of blankets sleeping.

You went over to his bed and bent down next to him. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. You saw his golden yellow eyes open. You bolted up, not wanting to get caught staring.

"What are you doing here?" He asked sleepily.

"I heard you were sick. Sorry for waking you." It went quiet. "Soooo... I brought a ton of things! I even brought you shortcake. So, you should be happy." You saw a smile form on his lips. You smiled too.

"Ok! Well I'll get some plates and we can eat this?" He nodded while sitting up.

You came back with two small plates. "Here." You handed him a plate and cut the mini cake in half.

You started to dig in when you felt a hand on your head. You froze. He took his hand off from the top of your head and you looked at him questionably.

"I just really like you." Tsukki said casually but tiredly as he took a bite of the cake.

You laughed nervously. "Are you serious?"

It wasn't like him to joke around about this kind of thing but it also wasn't like him to say something so forwardly.

"Hm? Oh yeah." He answered as he swallowed. 

You blushed hard and tried to cover your face. You knew he was really sick to have said something like that. You somehow build up the courage to answer his confession.

"I like you too!" You blurted out a bit louder than expected.

He looked up from his cake and looked deep into your eyes. He had a surprised look on his face, just now realizing what he had said. He looked away while putting his hand on top of your head once more to stop you from seeing him blush.

"Once you get better do you want to have lunch?" You were super surprised by your forwardness. It wasn't like you to make the first move. His hand hadn't moved so you were still looking down. He removed his hand, you looked up to him scared of what he might say and saw him nod shyly.