Part 1

You walk into the elevator. Happy is beside you, you take his hand because you are nervous. "Hey it's going to be okay." He squats beside you to look you in the eye. "But what if they don't like me Happy?" Tears begin to well up in your eyes. As one falls, Happy wipes it away. "Now what did we talk about Squirt?" He asks with a smile on his face. "That no matter what someone thinks about you, all that matters is what you think about yourself." You say puffing out your chest a tiny bit. "Great, now let's knock them dead." He stands and the elevator comes to a halt. The doors open and you are faced with the whole Avengers team. "Y/n! You're here!" You hear a familiar voice. You peek out from behind Happy but remember what you talked about. You take a big breath and puff out your chest a bit. You take a big step out from behind Happy and give everyone a smile. "Hi everyone, I'm Y/n."

    You look around the room and the unfamiliar faces but then fall on a face you could never miss. "Dad!" You run up to him and jump into his arms. "I missed you so much!" You say when you pull your face back to look at him. "I missed you too kiddo." He says, then kisses your forehead. He sets you down and you hear heels click into the room. "I could never misplace that angelic little voice." Someone says from behind you. You spin around to see Nat in the opening of the room. "Aunt Nat!" You cry out as you run into her outstretched arms. "Hey sweetie, how's my little fighter doing? What happened to that boy at school?" She asks you, still bent slightly down to look you in the eyes. "Good, Dad wanted me to come to meet his friends. And I'll talk to you about that later." You turn to him and smile. Nat takes your hand in hers. "Well let's go introduce you to everyone."

    She takes you over to the table where everyone is sitting and you take a seat in between her and your dad. Happy has stayed by the elevator. Everyone takes turns introducing themselves to you. First is a blond and smaller built man who introduces himself as 'Clint.' Then a man with dark fluffy hair introduces himself as 'Bruce.' "That's Dr. Banner to you, young lady." Your dad tells you. "Yes sir." You say back to him, everyone laughs. The next to introduce themselves is a tall man with long blond hair. He introduces himself by coming up to you and taking your hand and saying, "Hello young lady, I am Thor." You giggle and he goes back and takes his seat. The last one in the room to introduce themselves is another tall man who is very muscular. He looks at you with a big smile and says, "Hey kid, I'm Steve Rogers." You smile and say, "So you are Mr. Captain America?" He gives a very chesty chuckle and looks at you and says, "Yeah kid. I guess I am." You look at your dad and smile. "You have really cool friends Dad." He laughs, "I wouldn't go that far." Steve gives another chuckle, "Quite the kid you got there, Stark." He gives you a wink.

    "So, Y/n, how do you know Nat?" Bruce asks. "Well Dr. Banner, you see my dad is a pretty busy guy. So when Nat was working as his assistant he would have her look after me when he couldn't." You give him a smile. "What about your mother?" Thor asks. "I'm sorry Mr. Thor but I don't know the answer to that question." You look down at your hands which are now folded together on the table. "Tony, what does she mean?" Clint asks from the end of the table. Tony gives a sigh. "Her mother and I had a very short relationship, and a year after she was born her mother dropped her off at my door with a note saying that she was mine and that she couldn't look after her." Nat takes your hand and you look up at her and give her a small smile, which she returns. "She died shortly after." You finish. Everyone looks at you with soft eyes. "Dad and I wanted to make sure that she wasn't lying so we took a test and I'm a Stark." You giggle. Tony looks over at you, "You would've been no matter what the tests said." He smiles at you and you feel like you're about to cry. You go to him and give him a big hug. "I love you Dad." You say squeezing him so hard you almost choke him. "I love you more, kiddo."

    The team and you begin to talk and get to know one another. You begin to get hungry so you ask Tony if you can order pizza, which he happily agrees to. Happy is at the table now because you invited him to sit beside you. Tony goes to the other room and calls for the pizza. "How old are you Y/n?" Steve asks you. "I'm eleven." You answer proudly. "Ahh, a 2000 baby." Clint says with a smile. "Yeah from what I've been told from Happy, my dad was quite the party man back then so I'm sure I was a big shock." You and everyone else laugh. Tony walks back into the room, "What is this about a big shock?" You give him a quick smile, "Oh just how I can eat more pizza than you." Tony gives you an eyebrow, "We discussed this was going to stay between the two of us." You start to laugh. "Well, we were bound to find out." Thor says, "But I want to know if the young one can out-eat a god." Nat gives you a nudge, "He has no idea what he is getting into." You giggle silently as possible, "No he doesn't." You look at Nat and wink. "Fifty bucks says that I can out-eat you, super soldier." You smirk. "I'm in." Steve says with a grin. "I too shall be in." Thor says. 

    The pizza arrives and Steve and Happy go down to go get. You realize someone is missing from the list of people your dad told you were coming. "Dad?" You ask. "What is it kiddo?" He looks up from his tablet. "Where is Mr. Fury?" You ask. "Fury. Y/N we've been through this." Someone from behind you says. You spin your chair around to see the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. standing there. "Hi, Mr. Fury!" You say with excitement. "What did I just say?" He says with a serious tone. "I'm sorry sir. It's a habit." You say. "It's okay kid. I'll let it slide." He says and walks over to you placing his hand on your shoulder. You look up at him to see him looking at you. "You haven't eaten all the pizza now, have you?" You laugh. "That was one time!" You laugh out, Fury smirks. "Pizza is on its way up." Nat says as she sets the table. "Y/n can you give me a hand?" She asks. "Yes, ma'am." You say jumping up to your feet. "Are you sure you are Stark's kid?" Clint asks from the other side of the room. He has been looking out the wall of windows for a while. "Why do you say that?" You ask him. "Because you are so respectful." He says to you. "I can be sassy when I want to be there, stalker." You say with a cheeky grin. "There she is." He says with a low chuckle. You go into the kitchen to help Nat with the rest of the plates and glasses for everyone. When you get back to the living room/dining room you place the last of the table settings and take your seat again. "I'm starved." You say feeling your stomach grumble. "Well lucky for you pizza is served." Steve says placing four large boxes in front of you. "Thank god!" You exclaim and begin to reach for the boxes.

    "Mr. Stark, it seems someone is here." J.A.R.V.I.S. says. "Who is it?" Tony asks. "It's Ms. Pott's sir." J.A.R.V.I.S. answers. Tony looks at you as you shove half of a slice of pizza into your mouth. "Y/n..?" He asks. "Yes." You answer a mouth full of pizza. "What did you do?" He asks you, you swallow your mouthful. "Dad, common, you two clearly like each other." You say. "I don't need help from my eleven year old with dating." He says. "Well, clearly you do since I exist." You say before shoving the last half of the piece in your mouth. Before he can answer, the elevator doors open and Pepper walks in. You run over and give her a hug. "I'm so happy you came!" You gush, pulling back to see her pretty face and perfect blond hair. "I wouldn't miss it." She gives you another hug. "Come sit, the pizza just got here." You take off back to the table. While grabbing another slice you look back to see Pepper and your dad talking. You smile and turn your focus to the conversation at the table.

    "I cannot believe that a Midgardian out ate me." Thor says holding his stomach as he leans back against the couch. You laugh at him from across the couch. "You both owe me fifty bucks." You look at Thor and Steve. Steve pulls out his wallet and hands you a fifty. Thor hands you a gold coin. "What is this?" You ask him. "Fifty Asgardian dollars. One day maybe you can come see it with me." He says with a smile. "Oh wow that would be so cool." You say looking over to Tony who is sitting beside Pepper. "Hey kiddo it's getting late. Why don't you go pick out a room? We can get the stuff to decorate it tomorrow." He says to you. You hop to your feet, "okay, it was nice meeting you all. Fury, good to see you again." You tip an imaginary hat at him. "Same to you Stark." He says to you with a smirk. "Goodnight Aunt Nat." You say and give her a hug. "Night Happy." You say giving him a hug then you go to hug your dad goodnight too. "Night Dad. Night Pepper." You say giving them both hugs and then taking off down the hallway to find a room with your name on the door. You open it and see the room is fully decorated. There is a note on the bed. Surprise kiddo. Hope you like it. Love Dad. You smile and see that the closet door is open. You walk over and see that it's full of clothes. You giggle with happiness and get dressed for bed, then run and jump onto your new bed. You can't help but smile at how happy you are and how well the day went. As you lay in your new bed you begin to think about all the fun you are going to have living in this new place with your dad and how his friends will be here all the time.