Chapter Twelve -Must Not Break His Heart-

The chapter is really boring. But it's really short so I guess you could make it to the next chapter without getting bored, yeah? Also, I'm writing this during my bedtime. How badass is that?

I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I swear I'll try! ;) So just skim through these sentences if your bored /('^')/
well then (p.s. my titles really sucks)

It was Friday night and Sage was about to go to bed when she heard Lucia gasp. She was still in her uniform, her hair messy whilst Sage was already in her baggy pants and loose t-shirt; which she consider as a pyajamas.

"No, Sage. It's Friday, let's watch some movies!" The girl exclaimed.

Sage shooked her head. The last time they saw a movie, Lucia fell asleep on her shoulder. Sage ended up cleaning the popcorn on the ground from Lucia's tantrum. She was basically scolding the main character while throwing popcorn at the TV.

"Not a very good idea just by thinking I'll have to clean all your mess."

"Oh, come on," Lucia chuckled, "but the more the merrier, right?" The girl beamed.

Sage looked at her confused before realization kicked in. Oh no.

"Who did you invite?" Sage asked, narrowing her eyes on Lucia.

Lucia let out a nervous laugh, "Melanie. She asked me for a permission if she can take a friend. I said it's alright."

She already know who this friend is. Of course, those two are always together. Sage rolled her eyes, "Fine, but please just don't make so much mess."

Lucia jumped, fist pumping the air as she smiled widely, "Yes! I knew you'll agree."

The nerve!

"But you know, if we get caught, you'll be taking the blame."

Lucia giggled, "We won't. Trust me, I've done this a lot."

A knock on the door interrupted them, "oh, it must be them!" Lucia exclaimed. She skipped to the door and opening it widely. This girl.

"Hi! I-" She stopped talking when she realized who was in front of her. Her facial expression went from excited to a scowl.

"Don't look so down seeing me," Cole said as he pushed his way in and closing the door. He noticed Sage and he smirk, "Hey, sweet eyes, you're here too."

Sage rolled her eyes, "yeah, make yourself at home," she said sarcasticly.

"What are you doing here?" Lucia askes with disappointment plastered on her face. Cole scratched the back of his head, "I was sneaking out. There was a teacher so I knocked on one of the doors randomly," he paused and smirked, "luckily I ended up here." He said as he looked at Sage.

Sage once again, rolled her eyes, "sweet. now you may leave."

"Ah, ah," he said as he waved his forefinger in the air. He gracefully made his way to the couch and sat lazily, "I think I'll stay for a while."

Lucia huffed. She tried pulling Cole to stand up, but despite his small body frame, he was strong.

"Leave, you Bear!" Lucia screamed, "We're having some friends over," she hissed at him.

"Oh? Breaking the rules are we now?"

"You're the one to talk," Sage snorted. She had her hand on the side of her hip. Cole only smirked at her. He was about to say another remark that would sure

infuriate Lucia more when someone knocked on the door. Lucia huffed as she threw her hands in the air. "Cole, I swear I would feed you to snakes one day."

Since Sage was the closest to the door, she decided she will open it. Knowing that it's Melanie and her frowning friend, she opened the door widely.

"Sage! Hi!" The girl beamed.

Even at night.

"Hi." Sage said shortly as she moved aside, indicating them to come in. And they did. Jason looking bored as ever with his slouched back and messy hair. She saw him glance at her, but Jason quickly, but lazily averted his eyes.

"Welcome, Melanie! I'm sorry, we have a little disturbance over here," Lucia's mouth twitched as she points at Cole.

Cole smirked, "I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all," Melanie smiled, her dimples showing. Jason groaned and she elbowed him at the side. By the looks of it, she must have hit him really hard.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, Sage thought.

"Can I go back now?" Jason complained. Before Melanie could say anything, Cole was instantly beside Jason, startling the poor girl. "Now, brother, you can't just leave me with wild cats."

"Wrong species!" Sage and Lucia protested. Melanie only giggled.

They turned off all the lights and sat down. With three people being able to sat on the couch, they argued for another ten minutes. In the end, Sage and Cole decided to be mature and volunteered to sit on the floor.

"Well I guess it's me and you, sweet eyes."

"Keep your distance, pesk." Sage commanded as she moved away from him. Cole inch closer.

"Careful now, don't wa-"

"Fix it with tape."

ZZzzzzzzz