Chapter Eight -The Academy-

"You're riding a business class, so be comfortable. The flight will be long. When you landed, a teacher will help pass. Be careful. And remember to put efforts on your studies, the fee is expensive!" Sean hurriedly said.

Sage rolled her eyes and chuckled, "You told me twice, brother. And I'm pretty sure the fee is like a cent to you." Sage hugged her brother and kissed his cheek.

Sage was wearing the necklace her brother gave her, "I'll see you then, Sean. Take care of yourself and don't overwork. No playing with girls! Contact me!" Sage was walking away with each words, waving her hand. She's now on her own. Time to face the beautiful, yet dangerous world again.

The flight was uncomfortable and boring. She did not know any of the movies and picked randomly. She closed her eyes, falling into the endless darkness.

-

Colton was growing restless. He hit the gas, making the car run fast. Colton rang the doorbell, the door opened and revealing a young woman, "Alpha Colton," she said bowing.

"No need formalities. I'm not crowned as an Alpha yet." He said to her smiling.

The woman raised her head and smiled, "The Alpha is in his office." Colton nodded, thanking the woman and heading to Sean's office.

Colton knocked.

"Come in," Sean called. Colton walked in, "Well, well, Colton. How you doing, bro?"

Colton laughed at his friend, taking a sit in front of his desk, "Just wondering if your face has wrinkles already."

Sean chuckled, "Healthy as ever!"

"Where's Sage?"

Sean looked at him confused, "She didn't tell you? She's now flying to England. I was pretty surprised that you didn't set her off."

"What the hell?" Colton shouted. He knew nothing. Why didn't she tell him? She could at least tell him. And more importantly, what is she going to do in England?

"She's going to study in England." Sean said as if knowing what Colton was thinking.

Colton stiffened, "How long?"

Sean shrugged, " Two to three years? Of course, she's gonna visit sometimes."

Colton cursed. So she is serious. But for three years? Colton cannot stand that. The bond is pulling him and his wolf is getting whiny. He ran his fingers through his air.

"Did you two fight?" Sean suddenly asked.

"Err... No."

Sean raisef an eyebrow, obviously not believing Colton, "Okay?"

-

Sage look around at the big space in front of her. How in the world is she suppose to find the teacher?

A brown haired woman came up to Sage. She was dress up professionally and a small, thin glassed on her small face.

"Sage Fontana?" The lady ask.

"Yes."

"I'm Margaret Cooper. All your documents have been fully prepared as instructed by your brother. Now let us get going. We have a long way." Her thick British accent is making it hard for Sage to understand what she was saying.

"One question, Mrs. Coopa-"

Margaret cleared her throat, "Cooper, Miss Sage. Cooper." She clearly, and slowly said her name.

"Yes, I'm sorry. What's the school name, Mrs. Cooper?"

"Saints Wolves Academy. I know you'll get used to it."

Sage raised an eyebrow, "Don't people find it suspicious?"

"To normal people, it's only known as SWA. Only few people knows our secret. Now, we must get going." Margaret talked slowly, and Sage clearly understood.

.

"Welcome to Saints Wolves Academy, Miss Sage." Sage stared at the big building in front of her. It was an old style, yet looking new. The boring white and brown color fitted to the structure, making it look fancy.

Mrs. Cooper led Sage into a room in which she guesses her dorm room.

"Your roommate will show you around. Now, I'll see you in music class, Miss Fontana."

Sage gently knocked on the door once Mrs. Cooper was out of sight. The door opened, revealing a blonde girl that's half head taller than Sage.

"You must be my new roomie," the girl beamed, smiling cheerfully, " I'm Lucia Thorne, a Delta."

Sage smiled, "Sage Fontana, an Alpha blood."

Lucia's eyes widened, "Wow! That is so cool!" she squealed, "Oh, my bad! Come in."