Chapter Thirteen -Garden is Where She Stays Away-

Just when Sage thougt the night would be long and boring, a knock on the door interrupted Melanie and Lucia from throwing a popcorn at Jason. Lucia looked at Sage in shock, "I swear I didn't invite anyone else!" Everyone was quite, the only sound they could hear was the urgent banging on the door, and the playing movie.

"We didn't!" Melanie raised up her hands in surrender. Everyone looked at Cole, "I didn't either! I told you I was just passing by."

Sage sighed and stood up. All eyes are watching her every move. She walked towards the door and was about to turn the handle. She halt into a stop, "For fuck sake, pause the movie." She hissed. Melanie paused the movie and Sage opened the door widely.

The head teacher, Mrs. Harley, stood at their doorstep with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow. Her thick eyebrows made her look sour everytime. "Well, miss Fontana, care to recite the rule you had just broken?"

Sage slowly pushed back a strand pf her hair behind her ear, "Good luck I didn't break any. But them," Sage said, nodding in the direction where others sit. "Okay, good night." She didn't want to be rude, but she doesn't want to be polite either, so she choosed the latter.

"Excuse me?" The head teacher asked in anger. She was tapping her foot in a rapid speed and Sage thought how is it even possible. "Miss Fontana, and the other students over there, your parents and guardian will be informed about this."

Sage heard Jason snorted, "yeah, whatever." Melanie looked at him in disbelief and shot him a pleading look. Right there and now, she knows the two have a deep story.

Mrs. Harley's eyes flared, "you better watch what your saying. The school were kind enough to let you two in!" She quickly shut her mouth, and looked shocked at herself. "Forget you heard anything!" She cleared her throat before retreating out of the door way, "We'll see through this tomorrow, we aren't finish talking." She narrowed her eyes at everyone, but linger when her eyes fall on Sage's.

-

Sean stared at Colton in disbelief. He made his way to his pack because Colton's mother called and asked for help. She was in frantic when she saw Colton's body collapsed on the ground and immidietely called Sean.

"What is wrong with you? Is school preasuring you? Colton, you look like a walking dead!" Sean said with a sigh. He ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm just. . . tired." He said in a low voice. Sean knows that he's rely tired. Eyebags are forming under his eyes.

"Why are you tired?"

"Um," Colton fidget, and he damn well knows he's picking his greatest lie. "Training to be an Alpha is uh, hard, you know?" Sean knows. He knows the feeling very well.

"Colton, I was rushed. You're father is healthy as hell and ready to go bungjee jumping. You are still young, I don't think the training is too hard for you." Sean shook his one more time. "Seriously, what's happening, Colton." Sean demanded for an answer, and he wants one.

Colton pinched the bridge of his nose, "Just leave me alone, man," he said weakly. He sighed loudly and looked Sean in the eyes, "If I tell you, things will get really messy." He whispered but Sean heard it clearly.

This peaked Sean curiousity. There are something he doesn't know that he must know. And he knows it's not a good thing. "Colton," he said in a warning voice, "What did you do?"

Colton opened his mouth as to say something but was interupted by the sound of bells coming from Sean phone. Before picking up the phone, he narrowed his eyes at Colton.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Good morning, Alpha Sean. This is Margaret Cooper." A voice introduced through the phone.

Sean turned his back to Colton, as if it will give him some privacy. "Ah yes. Is there something wrong?"

"Sage Fontana and her friends got in trouble last night." Sean furrowed his brows in confusion, "Trouble?"

"Yes. They've broken some rules. The head teacher had found three of Sage Fonta and Lucia Thorne's friends in their dorm last night."

"Yeah, so?" Sean didn't see what's the problem here.

"Uh... If only girls were found in their dorm, this could be forgotten. But it is important not to let teenagers with opposite sex alone in a room."

"Alright, thank you for informing."

"The punishment won't be that severe, so you don't have to worry. I appologise for the interruption in the morning, Alpha Sean." And the call was ended.

Sean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Something wrong?"

"Sage got in trouble."

Colton didn't answer. Instead, he stared at the wooden floor on his room.

-

"I expecred highly from all of you." The head tracher shooked his head. "Weren't you educated properly? The academy had done it's best."

"It teaches us the best useless things in the world." Cole replied in a bored tone.

Mrs. Harle shot him a look, and looked at all of them. She sighed very loudly and everyone began to noticed the bags under her eyes. "Boys are not permitted in the girls dorm area. And last night, two of them were there. Who are they?"

"Peter Pan and Mickey Mouse, "Cole mumbled. Sage shot him a look and he only smirk.

"Winston! I don't care what family you came from! But in this school, you respect the teachers and other students. And if you need to be taught, I won't hesistate to teach you the hard way!" 

Sage nudge the side of Cole. She just want to get out of here. It's the weekend and they're inside the head teacher's office as she lecture on them. What more could be a worser punishment than this?

"Teachers will pay close attention to all of you." Mrs. Harley stated. She turned to Jason and Melanie, "Especially you two. One more mistake and you're both out."

Melanie was in the verge of tears as Jason wrapped his hand around her shoulders, glaring at the teacher.

"And now what?" Sage asked out of boredom."

"I have your brother informed about this. He expected highly from you, Sage Fontana. We will make sure we change that attitude of yours."

Sage fought the urge to snort. "Yeah, good luck on that."

"As for all of you, your punishment will be cleaning and watering the garden. It's an easy job. No one is allowed out of the school until you're all done. So if you want to go downtown.you better hurry up and finish. I suppose everyone knows where the garden is?"

All of them nodded, "Good. No playing around. I will be watching closely."

And together everyone headed to the Garden. Lucia sighed in relief, "Good luck it's only this."

Every one nodded but Sage. "Gosh, I hate flowers."

&&&&&&

             I hope this is good :3 I usually writes at night when all of my ideas bloom like a flower. Not.

     ❤Happy Weekend!❤

  p.s. i still dont know whats up with my titles