Chapter Five -The Talk-

Colton's heart beated fast. Goddess, she's going to be the end of him. His wolf is jumping in excitement, happy to see his mate.

"Hey..." Colton greeted back nervously.

"So... Where are the foods?" Sage asked smirking.

Colton cleared his throat, "Right. Mom! Sage is here!" He shouted.

"Great! Come here and get it!" His mom shouted back.

"Let's go! I want a lot!" Sage exclaimed while making her wag to the kitchen, "Do you have juice?" He heard her asked.

Once they got the cupcakes to their plates, they headed to Colton's room.

"So, what do you want to play?" Colton asked, turning on his XBox. Sage was already munching on one of the cupcakes.

"No, I want to talk."

-

Sean sat behind his desk. Since he's advance to his work, he might as well take a break. But what will he do? Take Sage out to eat? Shopping? Yes, sounds like a good idea. she might as well buy things she needed before she go to England. Speaking of that, did she knows she's going there?

Deciding to take her shopping, Sean mindlinked her, "Hey. Wanna go shopping? Might as well grab a bite at your favorite Italian restaurant."

Sean quickly got an answer,"Yeah, sure. Your treat, though. Be back at five."

"Where are you going?"

"Coltons. Just gonna munch some cupcakes Amanda made."

They ended the mindlink. Sean sighed and heard his stomach growled. Might as well grab some snacks, she won't come back in two hours, afterall.

-

"Talk?" Colton asked. What does she wants to talk about with him. The rejection? The reason? Will she laugh at him for attempting to reject her at the wrong time?

Colton was stopped to his thinking when he felt her warm lips on his.

"Wha- Whats are you doing?" Colton raised an eyebrow, trying to hide a smile.

You like it, idiot. You know you do.

"Did that change your mind?" Colton looked at her confused. What is she talking about? Then it hit him.

"N- No! What did you think a kiss would do?"

"You're right," she said putting distance between them. Colton just want to hold her still.

"But you know... I won't just let you reject me. I won't give up without a fight, especially when there's no reason behind it. So, I'll give you time to reconsider this rejection."

"Time?"

"I'll give you three years to decide. From then on, there will be no contact between us. We won't be able to see each other."

Is this woman crazy? There's no way he would be able to stand being away from her for three years. And what did she means by no contact? "No contact?"

"Let's play. My appointment with my brother is still at five, I have nothing to do," she grabbed another piece of cupcake, looking through the games.

This woman is impossible!