Untamed

Sage leaned to the wall, massaging her temple. Her headache is coming back, and the loud, booming music is not helping out. Other people seems to be more enjoying the party. Her party! She just wants to jump on her comfy bed and sleep, but she can't just leave the party her brother had arranged for her. It's her birthday afterall.

Speaking of the over protective brother, where is he? Out of all people, the most person she wanted to be with right now is nowhere in sight. Ever since their parents death, Sean had taken over the Alpha role. He doesn't have time for Sage and treated her coldly. Where have the loving brother gone? Despite of the cold treatment, Sean have guards around Sage. They may not be beside her, but they are watching her every move. Well, of course, she still have some privacy.

Sage sighed walking out of the room where the party is being held. Sage ended up in the balcony, feeling the chill breeze. The music can no longer be heard. She took deep breathes, letting the fresh air reach her lungs. She looked at the night sky and then to the woods. The tall trees are calling for her, telling her to shift. However, Sage is still waiting for her wolf to come out.

"Sage," a voice from behind said, making her heart beat fast. When did Sage have this kind of attraction toward her best friend?

Sage turned around, too fast that her head began pounding, "Colton? So you decided to show up?" Sage smiled, ignoring the pain in her head.

"Are you alright? Your face is red. Are you sick?" Colton asked, concern etched his face.

"Yes, I'm fine, mum!" Sage joked.

And once again, Colton putted a blank face. "We need to talk."

"Ooh! I'm scared!" Sage squealed. Why is she acting like this? Perhaps she is scared.

"Sage, I am serious."

"Go away, Colton. I'm not feeling good," Sage said, motioning for him to go away and turn around. She heard footsteps nearing her but just ignored it.

"You just told me you're fine," Colton grabbed Sage's arm, "Sage-"

Sage yanked her arm away. "What was that?"

"What?"

"That feeling, when you touched me." Sage said.

"I told you, we need to talk.

We're mates."

------------

I finally decided to man up! XP