11: Narrow minded

Your POV

After a few minutes junpei's mom fell asleep.

"So what are you guys going to do now?^^." I asked while washing the dishes.

"We're gonna watch a movie." Yuji said and continue to talk with junpei.

--

I told nanami that we will be watching a movie.

'Now all I have to do is make a soul connection.. *sigh* but this time it will be very complicated..'

*about soul connection
1. A god can only do a soul connection to 5 people only 5.
2. The 1st person you do a soul connection with, you are able to do it without their permission but the other 4 you need permission from them.*

"Umm (y/n)-san.. do you need anything?" Junpei asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah Umm junpei I have something to tell you." I said.

I explained him about the soul connection and that I have a soul connection with yuji right now.

"So you want to do a soul connection with me?" He asked.

I nodded.

".... it will be very nice but.."

---

At home

*sigh*

"I can't believe junpei didn't want to do the soul connection.." I mumbled.

*
"But.. I don't want to do it.
What if I get hurt.. it will hurt you too.. and I don't want that to happen.. you are the one who helped me I don't to hurt the one who helped me." *

"(Y/N)!!" A very familiar voice yelled.

The person kick open the door and it was Bishamon.

She walked to me and punched me.

"Oooooucccchhhhhhhh hey what was that for?!" I asked

"You were about to make another soul connection weren't you?!"

"Huh? Well I was but he didn't want to-wait who told you that?" I asked.

"No one! I just..  Ummm Tch just shut up and listen you Idiot!" She said.

"Wait don't tell me.. you were spying on me? I didn't know you were a perver-" "I didn't spy on you!" She yelled while punching me.

I could she was blushing.

"Owwww, okay stop hitting me now it really hurts and junpei already told me he didn't want to." I said while stopping her fist.

"Tch, if you make another soul connection and almost die because of that I will not help you! You got it?!" She yelled before leaving.

I smiled.

'Looks like I made a new friend.' I thought.

---

Next morning

I woke up by my phone ringing.

"Hmm? Who is it?" I asked myself I grabbed my phone.

Call from junpei.

"It's junpei."

Answers call.

Me: junpei^^ what do you need?

Junpei: ......(Y/n) no... god (Y/n) please help... my mom.. my mom she is..

Me: junpei? Did something happen?

Junpei: Your a god so please help! A curse killed my mom and a finger was next to her... didn't you tell me that sukuna's finger was one of a dangerous curse that can make other curses strong? I don't know how it ended up here?!

Me: junpei calm down I will go to your place and see

Junpei: No... I just only want to ask you to either help me or just stay where you are.

Me: What do you mean?

Junpei: I think I know who did it... who made my mom get killed.. (Y/n)... god of calamity I need your help please kill someone for me.

Me: how did you know I'm... and kill? ....
Junpei let's not do this killing won't solve anything

Junpei: If your not gonna help me.. then don't stop me...

---

End of this chapter