16: Event

Your POV

I don't like being a kid. I just want to turn back to normal... sigh..

I teleported to where gojo was, but since I couldn't control and also my abilities were weaker than normal, I accidentally landed on a lady.

"Huh?" She looked at me

She picked me up.
"Why is a child doing here?" She asked.
"You finally came (y/n), I'll take him, thank you." Gojo said while taking me from the lady.

"Why is a child here? Wait, don't tell me, is he your child?." She said.
"Uhh She asked if you were my child (y/n)." Gojo said while poking my cheek.

"I'm not a kid, I'm much older than anyone of you." I said while trying to get out of gojo's tight hug.

"? You sure because to me all I see is a little kid .. wait, how did you suddenly appear and land on me?" The lady asked.

... a bit late, don't you think? I thought.

"Utahime meet (y/n), yuji itadori's guardian. (Y/n) meet Utahime iori a jujutsu Sorcerer and supervisor at kyoto high." Gojo introduced us while pinching my cheek.
"Guardian?" utahime asked.

"(Y/n) may not look like it, but he is very strong and also not human." Gojo said.

"Hey, what does that mean?! I don't look strong?!" I yelled.

"Hmph let me introduce myself Utahime-san, as gojo said my name is (y/n), and I'm not a kid, I'm (y/n) the God of protection and happiness.. well, I'm actually the God of calamity.. but I'm gonna change that!" I said while trying to push gojo away from me.

Utahime stared, not saying anything.
She then walked to me and took me away from gojo.

'Life saver?' I thought as she set back down on her chair while I set on her lap.

She hugged me.
"You're so cute." She said.

'?'

---

The event had started.

I was watching yuji from the screen he was doing quite well, too bad I couldn't join.....

I heard what the Gramps said to the kyoto Students.

...
Although I don't think yuji will lose.

"Looks like that yuji kid is important to you, huh?" Utahime asked.

".. what makes you think that?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"You've been only watching the screens that only had itadori." She said.

"... yuji is important to me he is my light, my only light. *very cringy lol...*" I said.

"Really?..."

---

It was getting a bit bored now...

I was about to fall asleep but then ! I felt a familiar curse around the school.

..
"It's them.." I mumbled.

I got off Utahime san's lap.
"I'm going to go out for a bit." I said before teleporting out.

Unfortunately I had landed on someone by accident...again.

"Takana?(leaf mustard)," the person I landed on said.

"Oh, it's you inumaki, sorry are you alright?" I asked while getting off of him and trying to help him up [keyword Trying... being short is very stressful...

I looked around although there were too much energy around so it was hard to concentrate where the students were..
"Inumaki, have you seen yuji and the others? Do you know where they are?"
"Okaka (dried bonito)." [Right now no]
"Is that so.."

He looked at me.

"I know I shouldn't be here since it's a students event but right now I'm worried something might happen." I said.
He nodded and patted my head.
??.....

"I'm going to walk around make sure you keep yourself safe from harm." I said before running to the place where they were."

------

OK, I thought I was heading to where the curses were, but I ended up meeting-

_________________________________

End of chapter
Short, I know, but it's been so long writing this
And for some reason, this is a bit hard to write....

Welp I will disappear again

Kidding(I guess....)

See you all in the next chapter