An anonymous call

Author pov:

A few blocks from the motel Les Twins and the ladies were staying, someone stood in the night shadows; watching. The person in the dark made a phone call.

"911 what is your emergency? "

"Yes I need to be transfered to LAPD."

"One moment please."

As the man on the phone waited, he watched the ladies get into Larry's car. When the car took off, he followed. Larry's car stopped at a corner store.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

" You know that case with Les Twins?"

"Yes. "

"I know where they are."

"Ok, I'm listening. "

"They're in the foxy motel on se 16th ave. There's also have 2 girls staying with them. Don't know if they will be helpful in solving the case....."

The police officer interrupted the stranger by saying,

"Where's the girls?"

"At a Sunnyside corner market. "

"That's a few blocks away. Ok...thank you so much for the information. "

"Wait a minute. I want my reward $ in cash." The stranger demanded.

" Ok I can give it to you tonight. Meet me over by the bridge in 20 minutes."

"OK ."

"Hey are the girls still in the store?" The officer asked.

"Yes, you better hurry up." The stranger advised and hung up the phone.

When the officer hung up the phone, they made another call.

"Hi listen, change in plans. Plan A won't work. Move quickly to plan B. Understand? "

" Yes."

The officer hung up the phone and left the LAPD station. Twenty minutes later, the officer meet up with the stranger at the bridge.

"You got the $?" The stranger asked.

"Yes, $20,000 in cash." The officer showed the stranger in a briefcase.

The officer gave the briefcase to the stranger. As the stranger walked away, the officer said,

"I forgot to tell you something."

The stranger turned around and was shot in the chest. The officer ran to the Stranger and emptied the clip in the gun. The officer cleaned the gun off then pushed the dead body into the river. Then, picked up the briefcase. The officer ran into a black van with two other men.

"Let's go."

Burgundy pov:

As we walked around the store, we gossip about violet and laurent.

"How was Laurent in bed?" I asked

"You should already know the answer. You f***** his brother, remember? " Violet said while laughing.

" I'm just saying, I thought he had sugar in his tank." I added and shrugged my shoulders.

Violet playful pushed me and replied,

" He's not like that. Trust me..." While I got cigarettes, Violet was in the back.
She came to the front with candy. I laughed and said,

"You and your sweet tooth."