Full circle

Larry pov:

It appeared we were in the middle of nowhere. I was so sure we were in the right area. We passed farm fields that lead to warehouses. When we approached a steel building, an awful smell of flesh surrounded us. We covered our mouths trying not to get sick.

"WTH is that? " Laurent asked.

"OMG! this is slaughter house. " I hesitate said.

We were so scared. I took a few deep breaths and quickly toughen up. And we walked inside.

The hallway was dark and slightly lit with dim lights. We looked around as we slowly walked. Laurent slid a little bit and asked.

"What's on the floor?" Laurent bent down for a closer look at the floor.

It was blood. Laurent started to gag.

"Get ur self together. " I whispered.

Laurent held his stomach and continued to walk with me. We held on to each others hands tightly. I started to hear tearing sounds.

"What's that?" I asked in fear.

I looked down and saw a rat. I jumped in Laurent's arms and screamed.

"Man, get off of me!" Laurent yelled and dropped me.

We heard screaming from the end of the hallway. We ran to the door and yanked at the knob. The door was locked. We counted to three and threw ourselves into the door. The door swung open to reveal violet tied up to a chair. Her face was bruised.

Laurent pov:

My heart began to break as I found the woman I loved hurt and crying. We untied her. Violet hugged me tightly and cried.

I looked around the cold room and realized she was alone.

"Where's Burgundy? " Larry asked.

Violet hid her face in my chest.

"Violet, where is she?" Larry asked getting mad.

"She's gone. They killed her right in front of me." Violet cried.

My mouth dropped. Larry covered his face in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry babe. It's my fault. " I said and ran my hands through her hair.

" We don't have time for this. Let's go." Larry demanded with tears in his eyes.

As we made a run for the door, a person dressed in all black put a pistol in my face. We walked backwards into the room. Two other ppl in black followed the gunman.

"Dont...move. toss me the money bag." the gunman demanded.

I tossed the bag of money at the gunman feet. The gunman opened the bag tossed it to another person and said,

"Count it."

"You got ur money, please let us go." I asked.

"Shut up. The game is just beginning." The gunman demanded.

"What game?" Larry hesitated.

The gunman stepped back and removed the mask. We grasped for air when we saw the face of the gunman. It was Destiny, one of Larry's ex girlfriends.

Larry pov:

WTF! Destiny kidnapped and killed my girl. And kidnapped her sister. Now she waving a gun in our faces. She has lost her damn mind. This is out of control. I never thought she would do something like this to me. Things with destiny and I were always shaky, but I loved her. How dare she do this to me. We cheated on each other. I thought we were even. But apparently I was dead wrong.

"Surprise, Larry. Did you miss me? Of course not, if you did, you wouldn't of screwed that red head b****." Destiny said.

Violet stood between us in silence. As crazy as this may sound, she was still fine as hell. I've always been attracted to beautiful and yet crazy women. I like a challenge.

"Wait...she can't be the shooter. The person I talked to was a man. Not a woman. There's got to be another person." Laurent mentioned.

"Have you heard of a voice deactivator? You can sound like anybody you want. Cool huh?" Destiny answered with a devilish grin.

"Did Mike work for you?" I asked.

"Sure did. Too bad he didn't finish his assignment. But I do appreciate him blowing his brains out. Or else I would have." Destiny replied.

"Why?" Laurent asked with watery eyes.

"It was his idea to kill yall. Y'all did Mike so wrong. All he wanted was a even split of the money made. I'm glad he came to me." Destiny explained.

I was absolutely disgusted with Destiny. I had one more question.

"Were you the shooter at the club?"

"Nope. Mike was. I told him I pay him doubled what yall were paying him if you 'take care of some unfinished business' for me. You two were not apart of the original plans." Destiny said.

I was so fed up with Destiny. If she didn't have that gun, i would have whooped her a**. I slowly walked up to her.

"Stay back, Larry." Destiny asked.

"WYD?" Laurent whispered.

"If she wanted us dead, she have done it already. Come on destiny. Do it! What you waiting on?" I said putting her to the test.

Destiny shot me in the left upper arm. I fell to the floor, screaming. Laurent and violet ran to me and put pressure on my arm.

"YOU CRAZY B****!" VIOLET yelled.

" I warned him. Next one will be in his head. " Destiny said.

My arm was hurting so bad. The bullet went through my arm.

"You won't get away with this.! " Laurent mentioned.

"I already have. " Destiny laughed and shot her gun off in the air.

A SWAT team burst through the room and arrested us.

"YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE!SHE'S THE KILLER!" I shouted.

"GET OFF ME!" Laurent shouted.

Violet cried. as I was being pushed out the room, destiny opened her jacket to reveal her police badge. I can't take this anymore. This is more then I can handle.