two

This chapter is so rushed— I'm sorry, but I WILL be going over this chapter so don't HATE ME PLS

Also I'm editing the warnings chapter to give character background knowledge if you were wondering about Jun and how her quirk works! :)

"I love you," Jun heard Bakugou whisper as he pressed his lips to your forehead. She could barely open your eyes, watching him grab his duffel bag and walk out of the bedroom.

"I love you!" She yelled back to him, before rolling back over and falling asleep.

A whine echoed in her ear, making you nearly fall out of your bed. Rolling over, she glared at the pit bull that was looking back at her with pouting eyes. "You gotta go outside, don't you?" The dog barked in response, running out of the room to the back door. It was a daily routine. Jun rolled out of bed, not even caring if her hair was sticking out all over the place. It wasn't like your neighbors haven't seen her this way before.

Walking into the kitchen, she opened the back door as she walked past. A smile made its way on her face when she seen a note left on the microwave,

Coffee should be done by now, hit one to heat up your breakfast. I love you, and I'll see you tonight.

Jun took the note off, setting it on the counter and hitting one just as Katsuki instructed. She turned to see the coffee, was in fact done and that it was still warm. Jun made her cup of coffee, one scoop of sugar and a scoop of powdered creamer. Just like Katsuki, she didn't like super sweet things. Just the thought of a piece of cake would make her teeth hurt. Jun brought the warm cup to her lips, taking a sip from it. Her nose scrunched up, the coffee's taste was worst than bitter. It was disgusting.

Jun added two more sugars, then walked to the fridge to put some almond milk in it. The creamy sweetness was shockingly just what she wanted. The microwave went off, beaconing her to come over and end the annoying beeping. When she opened the door, the smell of an omelette filled her senses.

Dropping the plate on the counter, Jun's stomach started to churn as he ran towards the trash can, puking what little she had in her stomach out. She coughed, using her hand to wipe her mouth as she got back up to her feet. She grabbed a bottle of water, swishing it around her mouth before spitting it in the sink. She turned to look at the eggs, just the sight of it made her stomach start to rumble again. Jun chugged the rest of the water, tossing it to the trash can.

After putting the food away and cleaning the mess she made, Jun was now in the bathroom, brushing her teeth as she dialed her doctors number. Katsuki and her just got back from South America, for a vacation so it could've been possible that she caught something while she was out with him. It wasn't uncommon for it to happen, even your friend, Mina caught something while traveling over seas. It was just a cold, but it was still something.

"Good Morning, my name is Misu from Ein's family doctor, what seems to be the issue today?" Misu said, you could hear the clicking of the mouse on the other side of the phone.

"Good Morning, it's Jun Bakugou, I'm calling to set an appointment." Jun stated after she quickly spit the toothpaste out. She didn't expect to be answered so quickly, it usually took fifteen minutes before they would answer their phone.

After a quick chat on what was going on, an appointment was set at 2 o'clock, giving her enough time to shower and get ready. I really slept in today, didn't I? It was odd, she would usually wake up with Katsuki and see him off. But today all she did was roll over and go back to sleep. It must be my period. She told herself, quickly going to the bathroom shower.

But when she started to undress, she realized she wasn't even bleeding. Checking her Apple Watch, she noticed she wasn't just a day late, she was about two weeks late. Jun took a deep breath in, letting it out slowly as she took the watch off and stepped into the shower.

It's just because of all the traveling. It'll be there next month. She told herself, it wasn't uncommon for her to miss a period, stress really did take a toll on her body so missing her period wasn't new to her. But it does scare her. Just as it would anyone.

Jun dressed casually, using a clip to put her damp hair up. It was just a doctors appointment anyways, there's no need to get all dressed up. When she opened her front door, she glared already seeing the paparazzi on the sidewalk. It was nothing new, especially being married to one of Japan's greatest hero's; and having a good following from music career. But it got tiring, always having flashing lights and a million questions thrown at you.

The flashes started before you could even shut your door, the lights making you nauseous. Covering her eyes, Jun let out a scream that sent them falling on their ass, some even dropping their cameras in the process. Jun took this as her chance to quickly get in her car, starting it. As the crowd was getting up, she was already driving away, the tires screeching, leaving a cloud of smoke behind in the process. She was used to driving fast, especially when she's trying to get away from those vultures.

She got nearly half way to the doctors office when someone plopped down into the seat next to her. She let out a scream, which echoed off of the glass and cracking her windows. She turned to see Keigo, who was smirking at her.

"I forgot, I need to keep the roof on the car if I don't want visitors." She said sarcastically, relaxing back into her seat. "What's up? Shouldn't you be on patrol?"

"I just got off actually. What are you up to? You're usually going live by now, or at least posting some kind of video on YouTube." Jun rolled her eyes, grabbing her mask out of her lap and putting it on.

"I'm going to the doctors cause I'm sick, now get out before you get sick too."

Keigo shook his head, "let me get sick, maybe I could get you to come over and play doctor." He winked, making Jun roll her eyes again.

She raised her hand, showing the diamond on her ring finger, "still married, find someone else."

Keigo scoffed, "what does he have that I don't?" He asked, resting his arm behind your head rest as he looked over at you.

"My heart, now go Keigo."

He only rolled his eyes, his wings expanding before he flew up into the air, disappearing from her sight. If it wasn't paparazzi, then it was Keigo. How did I get so unlucky to have both?

Before Jun could even process it, she was in the room, waiting for her doctor to come in. Jun took this as her time to reply to some comments on Instagram, and even comment on others posts. Jun scrolled through, eyes stopping at food that was on her feed. A wave of nausea overcame her again, setting the phone down. What the hell. She thought, laying back on the bed.

"Good afternoon Jun, so I've looked at your chart, and you're experiencing nausea? And you got sick this morning?" She asked, setting her clipboard on the counter. Jun nodded, sitting back up.

"Yeah, that's all."

"Usually, this would point to pregnancy, but it says in your file that your period is irregular. So while it is a possibility, it's not a big one. Do you mind?" She asked, she pumped some hand sanitizer in her hands and rubbed it in. Jun nodded, holding her hands out for her doctor to grab.

Thankfully because of Katsuki she was able to get one of the best doctors in Japan, where their quirk is quite literally called doctor because it tells her whatever sickness you have.

Doctor Rin grabbed your hands, her cold touch sending a shiver up your spine. It was apart of her quirk, it sent waves through the patients body and sent the answer back to her, like your nerves sent signals to your brain. It was such a unique quirk.

After a few minutes, the doctor let out a soft laugh, letting go of your hands, "well, Jun, you are in fact pregnant."

"I'm what?" Out of all things, having a baby was the last thing on her mind. Especially since Katsuki and her has never even spoken about having a child. How is he going to react? She thought, as her doctor handed her a paper for local OBGYN's.

"Pregnant Mrs. Bakugou! Congratulations!" The doctor smiled.