three

After the long waited update, it is here. 

Jun set down the groceries, "Okay, July 6th at 9pm? Thank you so much." she set her phone down, grabbing the ends of the counter and squeezing tightly. Three days. She sucked in a deep breath, holding it for a moment before letting it out slowly. What the fuck. She thought, keeping her head down. Katsuki and Jun never even spoke about kids, yeah, there were comments made back in high school about wanting children when they were older, but that was five years ago. You were both still children, dreaming of your future. She was trying her best to hold back her tears, her hands turning white from gripping the counter so tightly. I need to stay calm. 

Katsuki was working his way up Best Jeanist's agency, he's one of the best hero's to come out of UA, and with his explosive personality, it was hard to keep him out of the spotlight. Especially since he's always at Best Jeanist's side. Would a baby damper his goal of taking over the agency? Would this be too much for the both of them to take in?  Not to mention Jun was at the peak of her streaming career, even though she won't sign a contract to any record agency, she was still big on Youtube and often got invited to some concerts across Japan to sing with fellow artist. Jun's eyes met her stomach, there wasn't a noticeable difference, of course, she had to be only one to two months along. 

Jun pushed herself off the counter, walking over to the full length mirror in their living room, her eyes roamed her body, setting her hands on her stomach as she turned from left to right, imaging what she would look like with a swollen stomach, even lifting her shirt, pushing her stomach out as much as she could to help her picture it. Jun shook her head, dropping her shirt. 

"Oh shit, the milk," Jun quickly went to the kitchen, putting the cold items into the fridge. Looking at the time, she decided to go ahead and start dinner. Any other day, she would hope that Katsuki would be able to get off on time, but thinking of how she was going to break the news to Katsuki was becoming unbearable. "Alexa, play something." Low rock music started to play in the background as she grabbed the ingredients to make curry. She noticed her phone light up, looking over to see that Mina was facetiming her. She answered the call, looking at the screen to see her face was the only thing she could see. Mina was sticking her tongue out, nostrils flared before she burst out laughing. 

"Hey! I'm outside!" 

"Come on in, you know the codes," Jun smiled back at her. Only seconds passed when there was a few beeps, then the door opening. 

"Oohhh, making curry? Please tell me you're making a separate pot for Bakugou. I don't want to open your private story to see you crying over your ass being lit on fire."

Jun couldn't help but laugh, setting her clean vegetables on the counter, getting a knife out of the drawer. Mina went ahead and washed her hands, grabbing another knife to help Jun cut the vegetables.  "Are you planning on staying for dinner?" 

"pleaasseeee," she replied, sticking her bottom lip out. Mina never got the hang of cooking herself, she always tries to multitask, or she cooks it for too long or too little and ruins nearly everything she makes, besides a bowl of cereal. 

You two were nearly done with the prepping, giving the dog, Hades small pieces of carrots along the way. Jun could feel the news eating her up inside, she was about to speak when Mina spoke up. 

"Jun, is everything okay? You're acting off, we usually can't shut up and you're.. quiet." she stated as she grabbed the carrots, putting it into the bowl. Jun let out a sigh, setting the knife down. 

"I'm pregnant." She said bluntly, looking up at Mina. The pink girls eye's went wide, a squeal escaping her lips as she ran over to Jun, hugging her tightly.