eight

it's been over a year since I've updated this book. The only way I'm updating it now, which might sound stupid is Pierce the Veil. But I have a small explanation. In April 2022, I found out I was pregnant. While yea, I was 22 years old I was still petrified-- not wanting to become my parents and not even being done with school. I found out when I was five weeks, and with my boyfriend, he helped me realize I was more ready for a baby than I thought. But then in May, I went to the bathroom, and I was bleeding. I had a bad miscarriage. I couldn't leave my bed for weeks, I had to work nightshifts at my job and even then, I barely did anything. All I could do was listen to PTV's song Hold on Til May. Now it's may, and I'm seeing PTV in concert and I have accepted it, and happier than I imagined I would be. Thank you all for reading and thank you for continuing to read. 

TW; mentions of r*pe.

"Jun, are you okay?" Bakugou called out, "Babe, let me in." But Jun couldn't hear him, her head was too far into the toilet bowl, puking up stomach bile. Tears were pouring down her cheeks, burning as they slid down. Her throat was burning too, she could barely get a deep breath in without something coming up. She doesn't even know how long she's been in the bathroom; she's just trying her best to hold her quirk back. Sometimes when she vomits, it tends to push its way through. 

"I'm deeply sorry I didn't mention this during the appointment, but you need to try to avoid using your quirk. It's nearly as powerful as a rollercoaster, it could cause you to have a miscarriage." 

Jun started to hear some pops, somewhat distracting her from her torture, she turned her head to look at the door, watching as a small explosion shot through. Bakugou's strong hand reaching through to unlock and open the door. He quickly walked in, crouching down to Jun's side. His face was filled with sadness, knowing there was nothing he could do to help his poor wife. 

"I'm so sorry baby," he whispered, his hand cupping her cheek, using his thumb to swipe away the tears. His actions, for a second made her forget about everything. Her marriage was once again perfect, the love of her life was hers and hers only, caring for her as he promised he would. "Let's get you cleaned up." his voice was still soft and as caring as ever. Nobody would suspect Bakugou to actually be so kindhearted. But Jun always knew he would be, she always could read him like a book. 

Bakugou started the water, getting to the perfect temperature for her. He carefully undressed her, a small smile crept on his face when she seen her blush, covering herself the best she could. It reminds Bakugou of the very first time they seen each other nude. They just got back from the beach, the cool AC in the room turned them into popsicles. Bakugou picked Jun up, carrying her into the bathroom, both of them laughing. He set her down, looking down at her pale body, goosebumps covering every inch of her

"You can go first," he told her, he was about to start walking when Jun grabbed his arm. 

"o-or you could join me." 

But he knew today wasn't going to be a repeat, his wife looked dull, nearly a shell of her former self. Her pregnancy was taking everything out of her, but the scandal going on with that Mila girl was much worse. He wished he could do something-- anything to help her believe him. 

Jun sat on the stool, her head facing the floor as he used the showerhead to carefully wet her body. Her arms were wrapped around herself, she hasn't once looked up at him. Once he was done, he hung up the showerhead, taking the shampoo and lathering her hair. He made sure to give her a good massage, going down to her neck to help her relax. He knew a simple massage wouldn't magically fix things, but he did know it helped her and he would destroy the world to make sure his wife was okay.