five

helloooo, I'm probably going to rewrite this chapter bc I'm writing it on a very chaotic morning. please don't be a ghost reader, i love u all. 

Katsuki set his duffle bag down, Hades came up to him immediately. He twirled around, barking ever so often and leaning on Katsuki. He let out a chuckle, scratching the dogs head as he called out, "Babe? Are you up?" It was later than usual, the villain incident left him with a ton of paper work to go over, and he had to help with clean up. It would've went by faster if Izuku just shut up, but all he could do was blabber about the villains quirk. But that didn't matter now, he was home. And all he wanted was his wife, to lay beside her and hold her, even if she was asleep. Katsuki took a step forward, then was struck on the cheek. 

"What the fuck?!" he looked to see a red feather, hitting the door multiple times as if it was trying to escape a prison. Bringing his hand to his cheek, he wiped the blood away that was now slowly streaming down his cheek. "Babe?" he questioned, there was a sinking feeling in his gut. He knew Keigo had a crush on Jun for the last three years, did he finally get her to cave in? No. She wouldn't. 

"You irritating fucking quail." he spit, walking up to the feather and grabbing it, letting off a mini explosion. The feather caught fire, then slowly fell to the ground. Tsk. Katsuki made his way upstairs, Hades not too far behind him. Keigo isn't here, Katsuki specifically trained Hades to attack him, or at least get him out the front door. He was desperate and annoying, always slacking unless the cameras were on him. Katsuki hated it. "Why the fuck were you in my house?"

Bakugou stood in the doorway, he didn't even need to turn the light on to see the mess spewed around the room. He felt a bit anxious, something that Bakugou struggled with a lot growing up was the build up of anxiety that would later make him explode. But this was different. Did Hawks do something? Did a villain enter Bakugou's home? No, Jun was strong. She could carry herself-- She would let the whole house burn down before she let herself get captured.  Jun never let the house become a mess unless she was sick, but even then it wouldn't be like this. He flicked the light on, he jaw clenched when he seen the full effects of the mess. His clothes were tossed all over the room, photos of Jun and himself were ripped in half, Jun gone in the photo and just Bakugou laying on the ground. Red paint was collected on the floor, which brought his eyes up from the floor to the word "Cheater" painted on the walls and windows. 

"W-What?" he mustered out, he could feel the fast food he just bought bubbling back up in his stomach, he walked over to the bed, where the rest of the red paint was poured. A pillow was set in the middle of the bed, pictures laying on top of it. He felt sick, seeing the ultra sound pictures and pictures of him and.. some girl laying in a bed. He was asleep in all the pictures, but they were both naked. He could tell the pictures were within the last year with the scar a crossed his cheek. But who is she? He looked through the pictures, then seeing her pregnant, with the baby's name and due date drawn on her belly. 

Aiko Bakugou due September 15th.

Who the fuck is this girl? Bakugou had absolutely no memory of this girl and now she's claiming to be pregnant with his child? He looked at the ultra sound pictures, his eyes starting to water when he seen the name. Bakugou Jun. She's pregnant. But she isn't here, because she thinks he cheated. 

Jun was up, laying in Hawks bed with tear stained cheeks. She was still up, anxiously watching Bakugou through the security cameras. She held her phone tight, watching as Bakugou dropped Sunny's pictures. She watched as he lost balance, falling to his knees. She could tell he was crying, the way his shoulders were shaking it was obvious. Sucks being caught, huh asshole? She thought, but she couldn't help but cry more. Her knight in shining armor ended up being a cheater the whole time.