six

Denki Kaminari didn't expect to be forcefully woken up on his day off to a loud banging on his door, pulling his hoodie over his head, his door swung open to Bakugou barging in, "Where the fuck is she?!"

"Where the fuck is who?" Denki was confused, now wide awake after seeing Bakugou's frantic state. He's never seen Bakugou like this; his high school best friend has never showed an ounce of fear in front of him, he was always diving in head first, only either being calm or completely pissed at a villain. He watched as Bakugou searched his house, opening random doors. 

"Where the fuck is my wife?!"

"uhh, hopefully at your house?" he replied, his eyes looking past Bakugou to an equally confused girlfriend, Lola.  She had a toothbrush in her mouth, slowly moving it back and forth. 

Bakugou ran his hands through his hair, his breathing heavy as he paced in circles. "I'm so confused, where could she be?"

"You're confused? I'm fucking confused bro." Denki finally got to shut his front door, "Why would she leave the house without telling you?"

"She thinks I cheated on her. She found out she's pregnant and I guess she ran into some random girl who claims she's pregnant too."

"With your kid? That sounds like what happened to Sero when he first became a sidekick."

"...There's pictures. But they have to be photoshopped, there's no way it's real." Denki's eyes widened, giving Bakugou an awkward look before looking at Lola.

"Babe, do you think you could analyze the picture?"

"Is it printed or still on the device?" 

"She printed a picture of all the 'evidence' then disappeared. I've been to every house I could think of, even her parents." 

Denki scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I dunno man, you came to the wrong person for advice."

"Yeah it's obvious-- anyways, sorry to barge in. If you hear from her, could you please call me?" Denki nodded, giving him a fist bump. He opened the door for Bakugou to leave when Lola spoke up, 

With Lola's quirk she can connect to any device near her. She can be on social media at all times of the day and can hack systems like a a hot knife through butter. "Uhh, Bakugou, you might not want to walk out the front door just yet." But it was too late, the snaps of cameras and bombardment came too quickly, they were outside of Denki's gated yard yelling at Bakugou for answers, even dragging Denki and Lola into it as well. 

"Bakugou is it true you cheated on your wife? how does it make you feel knowing you ruined your marriage? Your fans are having mixed feelings, do you have anything to say to them? Are you going to apologize for embarrassing your home country?"

Too many questions were coming all at once, the crowd, flashing lights and his missing wife were all too much for him right now. He could feel his breathing get caught in his throat, heart pounding against his chest. He didn't take his anxiety medication this morning. He hasn't got much sleep either. Bakugou quickly got his keys out, running to his car. 

When Jun woke up, she felt arms around her, she laid their happily, enjoying being held by Bakugou once again. Maybe yesterday was all a nightmare. She looked down to see an un-tattooed arm, a fresh manicure with light pink polish. She scrunched her face in confusion, turning to see her sister, Akira, sleeping peacefully behind her. When did she get here? She sat up, looking around to see she wasn't even in her own house. Reality started to set in, that everything was true, not some sick and twisted nightmare.