From the Author

Dear readers,

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoyed it. 'Within Her Threads' is very special to me because not only it took me the longest time in writing & editing but also because I was inspired for it by my own brother. My brother and I were very close when we were small and just like Neil, he used to do everything I did and wanted to go wherever I went. We squabbled and sometimes used to fight but I don't remember if we ever said 'sorry' to each other. Everything was forgiven in our innocent childhood. But after growing up, I saw this big change in him.

Whenever we had a fight, he used to completely shut me off, so much that he would block me from whatsapp as well. He won't talk to me, he won't discuss the matter. I looked around and saw many people, doing exactly the same. Instead of talking to each other and sorting things out, people have started shutting people. Brothers breaking apart, sisters going different ways, yes, I have read all about it but when it started happening around me, honestly, I had to write a story about it.

So take this from the story. If you have relationships who are good enough to call you on your birthday rather than forwarding you a 'Happy Birthday' gif, stick with them. Because they will always be there for you.

-Yours,

Dora Grace

P.S. If you want to contact me or want to know about my latest books, you can follow me on instagram- iamdoragrace_author

Books By Dora Grace

LOVE IS BLIND- A MURDER MYSTERY- LUCIFERA INDICA CASE

When Zuri Dinshaw's body was found floating in a swimming pool of a secluded farmhouse, the police team reported it as an accident but Inspector Sid had his doubts- Where was Zuri for last seven days? Why was her valise full of anti-depressant drugs? And why would she jump in the pool, when she had everything in life she asked for? The questions were complicated and Sid could find none other than his old friend, Lucifera Indica for answers.

But when Lucifera comes on board, the mystery intensifies when she finds Zuri's old diary with a poem- Love is Blind. Why was love blind for Zuri? Why Lucifera smelled vanilla whenever she visited places related to Zuri Dinshaw.

An accident or a murder? This is the first case in the series of Lucifera Indica. A traditional, cozy, crime novel where the truth in the end will blow away your mind.