Chapter 2

George's POV* ✨last time what happened in chapter 1 .

I'm waiting for someone a best friend I meet in High school To Confess something but ill go back to see how I have these feelings to Clay.....

Back to the past (this is weird)
A couple weeks later
------------------------------

"So Skeppy ~" SapNap look and sounded evil and up to something really really bad.

"what sap? I'm busy" he said looking down own has phone and typing away texting someone.
I could have asked him but I just looked at his phone and telling that bad isn't here he's probably texting him.

"you texting bad~" he said with a kissy face and moving weirdly.

"wh-what I'm not!" Skeppy had a reddish color formed on his face.

"OoOoOoOoOo~ you are" SapNap was a really annoying person.

"okay you should stop Pestering Skeppy, SapNap " Dream said with a stern tone.

"okay fine, sorry Skeppy" then he faked a Cough "sorry, not sorry!"

Then he ran in the Opposite direction.

Time skip I'm sorry I'm lazy.
------------------------------
Dreams POV*

When SapNap ran away I just looked a George,Skeppy and Karl.

Karl didn't say much because he is on his phone Listening to music and playing a game.

"Karl!" I yelled at him but he didn't move a Muscle.

So George tapped his shoulder.
A few seconds later he took off his headphones.

"what the honk do you need?! I was on my phone listing to music so what?"

"SapNap ran away" Skeppy said Suddenly being inside the conversation.

"Okay is it my problem?, no So why the honk you think it was my problem he ran away, he's not my dog" (karl be sassy😂😂)

I'm so so so sorry time skip
------------------------------

We have told George about our past including Bad's he was Hesitant to tell his and I refused to tell mine which made George look at me weird like something bad happened or a worried look.

Time skip✨
------------------------------

At the end of the day George,me,Skeppy,and SapNap we all went to Bad's Dorm to see if he was Okay.

But everyone in our friend group knew his dad was abusive and Manipulating so we might see something that shouldn't be seen but we didn't care much about that.

When we knocked on the door his mom (Lindia) opened to door.

"oh what a nice Surprise" she said looking at me, Skeppy, SapNap, karl and then at George.

"oh! who might you be?" She questioned

"Oh-i'm Geo-George ma-Ma'am" he was scared or just Nervous I've Noticed he always Shutters when he just Flustered or Nervous but it only happens around me or an adult which was weird.

"so is Darryl here?"

"yes he is, he's a bit sick i'll call him for you." She said walking away up Stairs.

When she came back Technically a time skip
------------------------------

"I didn't even know you where here Mis.Lindia" Dream said with happiness in his voice.

George's POV*✨
------------------------------

I don't know why but I was Nervous when I'm Near Dream So I need call someone to help me out.

"Excuse me miss May I go outside real quick" I asked Bad's mom

"Oh yes you may, how Polite"

when I got out side in the front of the house I got my phone out to call my sister so I can Figure stuff out What's happening with me Like Whenever I'm near dream I feel happy and Nervous and flustered and it's Weird for me Because I never felt these things before.

'is it love?'I asked myself. Doubting that because I never been in love But it could be a possibility.

looking down at my phone looking for my sister's number. Which I found.

I called her which only took a couple of rings too Make her pick it up.

"Hey Grace I have a question."

"Okay what's this Question you are asking?"

"Is it okay to like guys and girls?"

"yeah? I don't know where this going But carry on" she said While laughing a bit.

"So you might not believe me But I think I- I Might have a Cr-crush on someone um. And I've only known this person for a few months.,"

After I set this she didn't say anything else It was just Silence.

"So you're saying You like someone a few months ago" she Pause in between words.

"Ye-Yeah?"

"OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING WHAT'S HER NAME?!" She yelled into the phone.

"Grace my ears hurt now. Anyways its a HE NOT a HER"

"Wait...ARE YOU GAY?"

"I'm not Gay I'm bisexual grace, and I don't think I wanna tell you his name he might hear me but ill tell you his fake name."

"okay then tell me TELL ME!!"

"Jeez calm down it's Dre-Dream".

------------------------------
Dream's POV*✨

When George left Skeppy and SapNap was giving me a weird look like

'you Totally like him, Don't you?'

"ill be Right back." As I walked away I heard Snickers coming from Sap and Skeppy when I left.

'what a bunch of weirdos' I thought to my self walking to door and but my ear on It 'who was he talking to'

I couldn't hear much.

"Ye-Yeah?" Why was he shuddering?

"Grace my ears hurt now. Anyways its a HE NOT a HER"

'So the person on the other side of the phone is grace and what are they talking about?'

"I'm not Gay I'm bisexual grace, and I don't think I wanna tell you his name he might hear me but ill tell you his fake name."

'oh so are they talking about his ...crush?'

"Jeez calm down it's Dre-Dream"

My eye Widened 'wait what? I'm sure they're talking and his crush so...he likes me?!' I felt my face turn a unnatural shade if red.

Before he could open the door I took that as my time to leave.

Once I got back to the couch Karl looked at me.

"hey you alright?"

"I-uhh ye-yeah.." I looked down good thing my face was already covered with a mask.

"Okay..A little sus my guy but okay"..

A while after that George walked back into the room.

∅--------------------------∅

✨💅CLIFFHANGER💅✨

And that's the end of chapter 2 this took me 1 month to do both because I have work everyday and I work on this every couple days so love you my little muffins.
I honking hate work sometimes😂

-love mom muffin

(word Count 1087)