Chapter 6

here is the sus remix of mask😂😂😂😂
Continuing chapter 5

George's POV*

soon George got Curious of what he looked like sure going in to the bathroom while someone is taking a shower is a bit weird so he Sneaked around the corner to get to the bathroom Dream was in he checked the doorknob to see if it was locked.

It wasn't so he quickly and quietly took his mask and waited for Dream to get out of the shower.

Dream's POV*

When I got out of the shower I put on my boxers,pants,and my shirt but when I was looking for my mask I couldn't find it.

'where the fuck is it!? I can't go out like this he'll see my face'
Since I couldn't find my mask I just grabbed my towel and put it on my Face then walked out of the bathroom.

"oh hey clay what are you doing?" He asked confused
"I uh I couldn't find my mask so-" he ripped the towel from out of my hands and I quickly turned around hiding my face.

"Really? If you want you mask back your going to have to show your face to me, that's easy right?"
I heard him walk to the kitchen counter and walk back
"so you need your mask right,? well I have it right here all you need to do is show me your face and you'll get it back"

I sigh 'should I just let him see my face?, I mean it would be easier to walk around. '
"Fine, if I show my face to you will you give me my mask back?"

"I promise" He said so I slowly turn around to face him and removed my hands.

George's POV*

I see dream walking out of the bathroom with a towel over his face so I walked to him
"Hey clay what are you doing?" I could tell that he was nervous "I uh I couldn't find my mask so-"

I quickly ripped the towel from out of his hands but sadly he turned around I was fed up with this because every time I ask him to show his face she would just dismiss the question or just change the subject.

"Really? If you want you mask back your going to have to show your face to me, that's easy right?" I walked to the kitchen counter and grabbed his mask.

"so you need your mask right,? well I have it right here all you need to do is show me your face and you'll get it back"

He sighed and a few minutes pass by
"Fine, if I show my face to you will you give me my mask back?" I was nervous and excited for this especially I haven't seen his full face before I've only seen his eyes.

"I promise" he slowly turns around to face me and removes his hands from his face
I was stunned I didn't think he would look this hot. 'Wait bad brain he's my friend! I don't like him!' I look up at him

we stood in uncomfortable silence for about 30 seconds until dream spoke up.

"see you in the morning.." his face was red so I could tell he was embarrassed.

Dream's POV*

I walked to my room then shut the door.
I flopped down on my bed face first.
'I don't know why he would do something like that but...god that was hot.'

Sorry guys for the short chapter and I was just really busy and don't worry I am still going to Wright but its going to be a little slow
Have a good day guys🤗

(word count is 625 )