Chapter 3

No song this time sorry 😔
Dream's POV*
What happened last time.

"Hey you alright?"

"I-uhh ye-yeah.." I looked down good thing my face was already covered.

"Okay..A little sus my guy but okay"..

A while after that George walked back into the room

------------------------------
Dream's POV*✨

when he walked in the room I quickly sat down and fiddled with my thumbs.

"h-hey Dr-Dream are you okay?" I quickly looked up at him and just stood up.

"I-Ill be r-right back.." I walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

Putting my elbows down on the sink and looked down.

'Why do I feel like I love him? My parents always told me that boys and girls are only allowed to love each other...'

I took off my mask and looked in the mirror.

'I look like shit.' I said to my self Rustling up my hair making it Worse.

'Do I Love him..? Wait NO my parents WILL kill me if I like a guy. Maybe keep it a secret from them? I need to call Drista'

So that's what I did I called my' sister.

"hey clay what's up?"

"Nothing much I just wanna talk to you.."

"Are you okay you sound sad is everything alright?"

"no not really.." I told her while I slid myself from the wall to the cold floor.

"what happened this time did you get into a fight?" She said with a little Annoyance in her voice.

"its a little different this time" I started to cry when I said this.

"Come on tell me what happened" she had Sweetness in her voice.

"I-I think I l-like someone.." I Pause

"But it-It's not A G-Girl and I-I don't wanna t-tell mom a-and d-dad I'm scared. " I cried harder and harder.

"Hey hey listen to my voice your going to b-" she got Interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

I hung up the phone.

"h-hey Are you o-okay?" Damn it George.

I quickly wiped the Tears off my face and put my mask on.

Then quickly Stood up from where I was then opened the door.

"ye-yeah I'm f-fine" I said looking down at George. And patting him on the head.

------------------------------

George's POV*✨

when I walked in the room Dream suddenly sat down and fiddled with his thumbs.

'is he okay??' I asked myself.

"h-hey Dr-Dream are you okay?"

He just quickly looked up at me and just stood up.

"I-Ill be r-right back.." He walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

'that's weird he never does this'