Chapter 5

Before this Starts I'm gonna say that I'm completely trash at Making fanfics So don't judge me too hard for this Lmao✨✨✨

Continuing chapter 4
---------------------

Nobody's POV*

George just looked at Dream with his Tilted. "What where they asking you?"

(Yes George knows Dreams real name Which is Clay✨)

"Ooh uhhh- nothing~." Dream said in a singing type voice while covering his screen with his hands in a blunt Sweat. George thought this was a little weird but just shrugs it off.

"Okay you said we can play bedwars where can I sit?" George says very Excitedly thinking he can play a game with a friend he barely knows anything thinking he can know little more about this friend of his.

Dream just looked at George with a smug look even though George couldn't see his face he new that him just starring blankly like that means Trouble.

"well you Since asked you can sit on my lap ~" George just looks at Dream but after a few seconds of silence George was as red as a tomato.

"Dr- Dream WHat?!" George sat on the ground Still holding his computer On his knees, Looking at Dream.

"I'm just joking George just lets just play already".

Time skip sorry
---------------------
Dream's POV*

"HAHA WE WON WOOO!" I Through my arms in the air separating me and George's win in bedwars.

"welp that was fun" George said closing his computer and standing up.

"What time is it?.let me check.." I checked the time it was 4:32am.

"Holy shit its almost 5am we need to go to bed ill end stream you say bye."I pointed yo the camera.

"Oh alright Goodbye then" he said waving his hand with a sweet smile.

"Kay' bye guys see you next stream" I said waving fast at the camera.

'Damn my face is sweaty I need a shower'

George already left my room so I got my clothes from my closet to go take a shower.

On the way there I seen George in the kitchen looking in the Refrigerator for something to eat.

"hey George what you doing I thought you Were going to bed"

(yosh Dream still has his mask on)

"oh I'm just looking for a Snack I didn't eat dinner." He said with a hungry look.
"What about you" he continued.

"I'm just going to take a shower"
Before He could respond I ran into the bath room and locked to door or so I thought the I took off my mask to reveal my light brown freckles and Emerald/light green eyes and a long scar going down the right side of my face.

Then I took off my clothes and got in the shower I felt the cold water running down my back I couldn't hear anything.

---------------------
Nobody's POV*

soon George got Curious of what he looked like sure going in to the bathroom while someone is taking a shower is a bit weird so he Sneaked around the corner to get to the bathroom Dream was in he checked the doorknob to see if it was locked.

It wasn't so he quickly and quietly took his mask and waited for Dream to get out of the shower.

Cliffhanger baby✨✨✨✨
Sorry not sorry you need to wait a couple of days to find out sowwy
Love you guys💖✌😘

(Word count: 567)

Love you my muffins