Alloy

[A/N: Can we ignore that I forgot there's a few months of break between school years so poor Izuku only has a week of break... yeah? Okay. Also, I know this isn't how they find out they got into UA but I needed it for plot. On with the story!]

When Izuku got home that day he'd searched the internet for hours, gathering as much information as he could about Alloy. There was a lot to pick up on, a lot of evidence pointing to him being a licensed villain. But Izuku wanted more. He knew Endeavor was tied into this somehow, he just needed a little more help figuring out how. 

He pulled out his phone, opening up the top contact besides his mom. A mix of shock and curiosity filled him when he realized he already had a message from that contact.  

Smelly Flesh Man:
What time do you get out of school tomorrow

Me:
3
Why? Please don't tell me ur going to pick me up.

Smelly Flesh Man:
No. I need information. 

Me:
How convenient for u that I need info too

Smelly Flesh Man:
If we stalk a Todoroki again istg I'm not coming.

Me:
I need you to stalk Alloy

Smelly Flesh Man:
What is with you and stalking?

Me:
It's the best way to get information
I'll meet you here at 3:30 tomorrow
[location sent]

Smelly Flesh Man:
(middle finger emoji) fine

He laughed lightly under his breath. He thinks Dabi's warming up to him. The thought wasn't as unsettling as it should be considering Dabi is a villain. Part of him looks forward to gaining the mans trust. He is kind of the only person besides Sutorimu and his Mom that he talks to now days. 

Glancing up at his computer screen, his eyes trained on one of his open tabs. U.A. registration and application. His eyebrows furrowed slightly. He moved his mouse to click on it, skimming over the information he hopes he filled out correctly. The mouse hovered over the submit button. 

He'd had a conversation with his Mom the other day about going to U.A.. She'd nearly screamed with joy when she found out he'd still be able to go to his dream school and be safe with his new job. His cheeks still hurt from her pinching them while blinding him with her bright smile. He was glad to have a supportive mom. She really was the best. 

Still, it was nerve racking that he actually had a chance of going to the top school in the country. All of his idols had gone there including All Might. He almost didn't feel worthy of going there. 

He drew his hand away from the mouse, reaching for his phone again. Opening up his contacts he clicked one he'd saved in his phone the other day. 

Me:
Hey! This is Midoriya, the new analyst intern. I'm just sending in my application for U.A. now. I'm pretty sure I filled it out correctly but I'd feel better if I had confirmation from someone who knows what they're doing.
[Photo attached]

After sending a photo of his application, the response came a few minutes later. 

Akito-san:
Hey Midoriya! That looks great! I'll send in a recommendation for you. 

Me:
You really don't have to do that. I'm already extremely grateful you told me about the program. 

Akito-san:
Nonsense! I'm excited to see how you do as an analyst and want to increase your chances as much as I can!
Take every advantage you can get Midoriya.