Information

Dabi's pissed, who wouldn't be? Deku, the little gremlin, is forcing him to spend his day with one of the many people he can't stand. The prick should be in school, it's his second day and he's wasting it texting Dabi probably under his desk just so he can tell him to do stupid shit he doesn't have the time to deal with on his own. He'd even called him at lunch to make sure he knew what he was doing! Deku's the child out of the two of them so why is he treating him like he needs to be babysat? He can handle his own, thank you very much. 

And that's why he's here, scrolling through his previous texts with Hawks to make sure he got the right time. 

 Me:
Do you have a way to hide in public?

Bird Brain:
Who is this?

Me:
Who do you think?

Bird Brain:
If I had a clue to who u were I wouldn't ask

Me:
I don't want to say over the phone

Bird Brain:
Oh, 'sup purple boy

Me:
I despise you

Bird Brain:
I'm sure you do

Me:
Better not be sarcasm

Bird Brain:
It's not
Don't wrry
To answer ur earlier question, yes I do.

Me:
Good
Meet me here at 2
[Location sent]

Bird Brain:
And if I'm busy????

Me:
Then you can kiss your opportunity to do shit for R goodbye 

Bird Brain:
R?

Me:
Who the fuck do you do shit for that I also do shit for?

Bird Brain:
Right, him
I'll be there
What we doing?

Me:
Getting information

Bird Brain:
That's all??

Me:
Do you have to use so many question marks?

Bird Brain:
Do you have to question my question marks???

Me:
If R didn't think you were so useful you would be dead
I'd have killed u by now

Bird Brain:
Sure
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Me:
I don't need sleep

Bird Brain:
Righhhhht
Forgot about that

Me:
You and your sarcasm can fuck off
Meet at the place at 2 or don't talk to me again

Bird Brain:
You bettcha!

Dabi wanted to die as he read over the texts. Could someone get more annoying? Why of all the heroes did Deku have to let Hawks work with them? 

He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. He could already tell today was going to be the worst. He can only hope Deku at least is enjoying his time at U.A.. Wait- fuck. No, he doesn't want the little bastard to enjoy his time. That troublemaker is the one who's forcing him to spend his day with a hero. He wants to bash that head of green hair into a wall. 

It's tolerable to spend the day with Deku, running around getting information. He can handle that but it is not tolerable to spend it with Hawks. How is a hero going to be helpful when getting information? He has a hard enough time getting it on his own, a recognizable hero like Hawks will lessen their chances even more.