Sneaky

Abby Gerhard x Mildred Ratched
Warnings: Smut

Abby

I walk into the motel, my eyes landing on the woozy looking lady at the front desk, and as I get closer I see leeches attached to her wrists. My eyes grow a little wide and she looks up at me with the dumbest smile on her face. "Um.." I go to speak but I'm just shocked at how wild this woman looks. "Lookin for a room?" she says in a voice that suits her weird appearance perfectly, and I can only nod in response. "There aren't any available rooms right now, I'm afraid you're going to have to go somewhere else. My shock fades away and I look at her with confusion. "But, this is the only motel in Lucia. There's no where else for me to go." I say in a firm voice and she only shrugs. "Not my problem, is it?" She mumbles and rolls her eyes, and I scoff. "Is there a phone I could use then? I need to find another place." I say and she points to the phone on the wall and then goes back to playing with the leeches on her arm. I roll my eyes a little and walk over to the phone. As I'm dialing the main line to get ahold of an operator, the door opens, and I only glance at the person before going back to the phone, not really paying attention to them, but my whole body freezes. "Louise, any messages?" is what I hear her say, and I know exactly who she is. I put the phone back on the hook and slowly turn around, a small smile on my lips as I see it is in fact, Mildred Ratched. "Millie." I say softly and she turns her head from Louise and looks at me, and as soon as we make eye contact a light blush forms on her cheeks. "Abby? What.. What are you doing here?" she says in her sweet voice, and I feel my heart melt. "I was um, actually trying to get a room.. I'm on a business trip." I say and Louise interrupts Mildred before she could get even a word out. "You two know each other, hm?" she says and I grimace, but I fight a chuckle when Mildred says clear and firm, "Up yours Louise." and then she looks back at me. "What room are you? I would love to catch up." she says and I give her a disappointed look. "Actually, the leech lady said there aren't anymore rooms available." I say and Mildred covers her mouth a little at the nickname for Louise, and then she looks over at Louise and raises a brow. "Give her my extra room key. I have an extra bed." she says and I look at Mildred to protest, but she gives me that look. No arguments. so I stay quiet and smile a little. Louise eyes us suspiciously, but takes out the key and hands it to Millie, who hands it to me and then as Louise looks away the redhead winks at me, and my stomach erupts in butterflies. "Come on then, you must be tired." she says quietly and before I could even move she takes my suitcase and begins to walk toward the hall by the front desk, and I huff a little but I smile lightly and follow her.
She takes me to her room and I chuckle quietly at the sight of it, it was spotless, it was as if this was her first night and the hotel cleaning staff had cleaned it, but I knew, this was Mildred. She always has everything in order, everything is in it's own place. "Mm, clean." I mumble slightly and she looks at me and scoffs a little. "Of course." she says in her smooth voice and walks to the bed closest to the window, setting my suitcase on the trunk in front of the bed. "So, why are you here then?" I ask and walk deeper into the room, shutting the door behind me and I slip off my coat and hang it on the coat rack by the door, already being comfortable in the new environment, but that's just who I am, I get comfortable quickly. She sighs softly and slips off her coat as well, and I discreetly admire her perfect hourglass shape, she has really not changed a bit. When she starts talking I snap my head back up to meet her eyes and listen. "I'm a nurse, at a hospital here. After um, after the war, I knew I needed to keep saving lives, people, and I practically run the hospital now." she says and I nod a little, understanding her need to help others. We were nurses for the soldiers in the war together, and we were also, more than that. We were together, in a personal relationship, it was mostly sex, but we loved each other, very much. She is very closeted, I'm sure I'm the only one who knows about her sexual preferences, but I am a little more open. We drifted apart after the war, she wanted to find her brother, and I went back home to help take care of my family. But now, I'm alone, sure I have flings, but no one has ever came close to Mildred. I wasn't sure if she had someone, and I wasn't going to ask, at least not yet, but I miss her a lot, I've never really gotten over her. I don't know if she'd ever want me the way she wanted me then, again, but I want her just as much as I wanted her before, if not more. And just not sexually, I want every part of her, inside and out.
"Well, I'm not surprised, you become the back bone of anything you put your heart into." I say and flash a smile at her, and she looks down and her face flushes slightly, making a small smirk replace my smile. After a moment she looks back up at me with a small smile, and then she blinks and her face is a little more stone, making my smile get smaller. "Um, bathroom's over there, I'm sure you have night clothes but if not I have plenty." she says in a monotone voice and looks at the wall behind me, avoiding my eyes now, and I know she's trying to avoid her feelings, I can tell. She still has feelings for me, I know this woman, this wonderful woman, she has not changed at all since the last time we've seen each other, or even when we first met. I can read her like an open book, and open book I've already memorized chapter for chapter, page for page, word for word. But she hides things well from others, very well, she must've forgotten just how well I know her. But I choose to ignore her hidden voice and avoidance for now, and I thank her before going to my suitcase and unclipping it to reveal my nicely packed clothes. I forgot I had put my small clit vibrator in the net pocket, just in case I needed some, self care time, at some point but I make no effort to hide it from Millie, if she saw it I know she would either pretend she didn't or she would make a smart comment about it. I peek over my shoulder after grabbing a pastel green silk nightgown, and I swear when I look over Mildred's head snaps down and when I turn completely around to face her and close my suitcase, she is fumbling with the white lace on her silk lavender nightgown she's gripping in her hands. I have a light smirk on my face as I walk quietly to the bathroom, and before I walk through the doorway I look back at her again. "Let me know when it's safe to come out, wouldn't want to, invade your privacy." I say and at the end of my sentence I lower my voice a little and my smirk widens slightly, and before I can even watch her react I slip through the door and shut it gently, snickering to myself quietly as I get undressed.