Oxytocin (Songfic)

Xandra
TW: It's a lot. Literally all smut. Good luck.

I shudder and whine as the blonde above me starts to pound harder into me, her hand gripping the ring attached to the pink collar on my neck, and she yanks on it, my neck jolting and I hear her let out a small growl before she leans down to whisper in my ear. "Can't take it back once it's been set in motion" she coos, and at those words I knit my brows and throw my head back, moaning as she sits back up and slaps my clit, and I know by the smirk on her face that she's watching the shaft of the strap on she's wearing go in and out of my entrance. She lets go of the collar and scratches down the valley of my chest all the way to the end of my tummy, before her hand rests on the top of my pussy and her thumb goes to my clit as she starts to circle it. "You're gonna make such a mess for mommy, aren't you? I know you will, you know I love to rub it in like lotion." I nod rapidly and moan out louder, feeling my orgasm nearing and I look at her pleadingly, I can't even speak, I'm so stuck in the pleasure. "Such a whiny girl, are you gonna cum, hm? Go ahead, cum sweet girl." she says in a bittersweet tone, and she moves as fast as humanly possible. My eyes roll back far into my head and my back arches high. In seconds I scream out a moan, and cum drizzles out around the strap, and as Xandra keeps pumping it in and out the cum rubs onto her lower stomach, and she lets out a light moan.
She slows down but doesn't stop as I ride out my high, and I whine to her as I feel myself so sensitive. She leans down in my ear to whisper again, "I can see it clear as day, you don't really need a break, wanna see what you can take..." she whispers in her raspy low voice, and that immediately gets me going, god the things she can do. I nod to her to let her know it's okay, and I bite my lip as she sits back up and starts rolling her hips, the shaft pumping in my sensitive pussy, and I squeal lightly as she pinches my clit, something snaps in me and I buck my hips into the dildo, whining to her. She smirks and then leans over me, her face right above mine and she smirks as I feel her grip my jaw. She starts to move faster as she makes me open my mouth, and then I arch my neck and moan loudly as I feel her spit into my mouth. She tugs at my collar again and I keep the spit in my mouth, the collar choking me enough to make it hard to swallow. "If you find it hard to swallow, I can loosen up your collar," she breathes out and loosens her grip on my collar, I loudly gulp and she starts to really pound in me, still hovering over me and looking deep into my eyes. "As long as you're still breathing, don't you even think of leaving." she hisses, and I choke out a moan as she tightens my collar again, and then she lets out her own moan as the bed rocks into the wall and makes a banging noise. "Fuck, I wanna do bad things to you, I wanna make you yell." She groans out sexily and bites her lip for a moment as I let out a small high pitched moan, squirming under her and she grips my hips as she moves so hard and fast. "Who the fuck do you belong to, baby? Scream mommy's name." She groans out, and I scrunch my face as I feel close to my second orgasm. I start to let out erratic moans, high pitched ones that I'm sure could shatter glass. I clench around the dildo and she feels it because she lets out a little groan before sliding her hand in between us. I feel her gather up some of my cum from my first orgasm and she coats my clit with it, still looking in my eyes as she starts tapping her fingers against my clit, and my eyelashes flutter before I roll my head back. "FUCK, XANDRA!" I scream out, and before I can even think I let out a squeal and squirt onto her stomach, my hips jerking up and down rapidly and I groan out loud moans as I ride out my long and powerful high, and my body is like dead weight when I'm through. "Good girl." she mumbles, and I just lay there in complete bliss.

Fuck.