Tonight Was Just Full of Surpises

Xandra Terrell

Warning: Smut

Y/n

"Mm, that feels so good y/n, oh!" Xandra moans from under me, and I smile and roll my hips a little faster, pumping the 8 inch dildo in her even quicker. She lets out a sharper moan and I feel her nails dig into my back, making me groan slightly. She let me top her tonight, a rare thing for me, I've only topped her a few times, and we've been together for a few years. So, this is a pretty big moment. I grip onto her hips and I feel her start to clench on the toy, so I look into her eyes and smirk as she moves the hand that is not gripping my back to her clitoris, and I look down and watch her start to rub it fast, and then she pinches it lightly and I see her eyes roll back and her mouth hangs open. I let her rub herself for a moment, but I take her hand away after that moment and start rubbing her even faster than she was rubbing herself, feeling how hard her little bundle of nerves is. "Mmm baby, are you gonna cum, hm? Are you gonna cum all over my dick?" I say in a sultry voice, panting lightly as I continue to pump the toy in her, and she starts arching her back and thrashing around, getting overstimulated, and I know she can't even talk now. She scrunches up her face and lets out quiet grunts in between her loud moans, and then I feel her whole center pulsate around the toy, and her clit twitches and throbs under my fingers, making me bite my lip to suppress a moan. I lean over her and kitten lick at her right nipple, it being already rock hard, and then I wrap my lips around it and start sucking fiercely at it, making her back arch higher. "Mm, cum." is all I mumble after releasing her nipple with a small pop, and then I move as fast as I can inside of her and pinch her clit gently, and that's when I feel her pussy grip the dildo tightly and she lets out a scream, stays silent for a second and her mouth hangs open so wide I see the muscles in her neck pop out, and she bends her head inwards a little. Her whole body shakes and when she finally unclenches from the toy she starts pushing out loud moans, and I slow down my pace. I stop rubbing her clit soon and then start moving slower and slower inside of her, before I pull out, looking down to watch a ton of cum drizzle out of her, and I see how fully coated the toy is with her delicate treat. "Oh god Xandra.. Oh, look at this mess.." I breathe out, and I lick my lips before I look at Xandra, who's looking back at me with wide eyes and huffing out quiet breaths. I smirk a little and then bite my lip again as I bend down between her legs, and I maintain eye contact with her as I press my tongue against her and lick up slowly, only breaking eye contact when my eyes roll back at the taste of her in my mouth. I can't help but let out a soft moan, and I start to hungrily suck and lick every crevasse I can, hearing her small whimpers and I feel her twitching against my mouth, but I need to clean this up, it's too delicious to waste. When I'm finished cleaning her up, I lick my lips as much as I can, and then I wipe my mouth and get back on my knees, pointing the dildo out so it was facing her, and I narrow my eyes at her for a moment before raising my chin slightly. "Mm, I need you, to clean me now." I say in a low voice, and her eyes grow wide again, her mouth hanging open slightly. "You're serious." she says in a breathless voice, and I hum and nod, raising a brow to silently tell her, I'm not waiting much longer. She rolls her eyes a little, but she slowly sits up, keeping her eyes on mine, and then she moves on her hands and knees, and my eyes flutter a little, god she's so hot. Even if I'm the one topping tonight, I feel intimidated by her. She has this glint her eyes now, she's hungry. She slowly crawls closer to me, and she rests her hands on my hips as she gives me an innocent look and opens her mouth wide, slowly taking the dildo into her mouth. I think she's only going to put it in halfway, but she shoves the whole thing in her mouth, her eyes rolling back and she hums lowly, I know it's deep down her throat, but of course, my Xandra doesn't have a gag reflex. She starts sucking on the dildo, her cheeks hollowing out, and she looks back into my eyes and starts pumping the toy in and out of her mouth. "Oh.. g-god." I breathe out, the sight of her doing this is making me throb, and she knows it. She sucks for a moment longer, and then she takes it out of her mouth and starts licking the sides of it. "Mmm, good girl." I mumble and slide my hands in her hair, moving it back into a makeshift ponytail, and she kitten licks the sides of the dildo before taking tip into her mouth and she leaves her mouth open so I can see her swirling her tongue around it.

When the toy is absolutely spotless, she helps me take the strap off, and she lays back in bed as I set the toy on the nightstand before crawling over next to her and slipping under the covers, immediately snuggling up close to her and burying my face in her neck. "Mm, did I do a good job?" I ask quietly, and I feel her kiss my forehead as she starts to rub my back. "Mhm, so so good babygirl. I didn't know you had it in you, but you definitely impressed me." she says in her soft but scratchy voice, and I smile against her neck and hum out softly. "I love you Xan" I mumble sleepily, and she pulls me as close as she can to her and rubs my back in a slow circle motion. "I love you too y/n. Goodnight." is the last thing I hear her say before falling into a deep peaceful sleep.