Guide 🔍

Hello there!

Welcome to 'Dear Brother'! A story of fiction created to immerse the readers in the role of a spider demon in the Universe of Kny!

In this chapter, you can find any information that can help you have a better reading experience. Such as to get to know the MC and the mechanics of this story!

| Keys |

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/n) = Last name

(E/c) = eye color

(H/c) = Hair color

"speech" = talking

'speech' = thinking

speech = memories of the past/ flashback

| Character's description |

(Y/n) will use She/Her pronouns.

(Y/n) was 19 year old before becoming a demon.

As a part of the spider family she is inclined to have the spider-demon characteristics (red Marks, Colored eyelashes, paper white hair, etc.) but you are free to customize her as you want as long as she will still be recognizable as a spider-demon.

| (Y/n)'s progress tracker |

As your journey goes on you'll be able to see the progress of your abilities! These are your current stats!

✎...Speed: 85/100

✎...Stamina: 45/100

✎...Strenght: 60/100

✎...Blood demon art mastery: 25/100

✎...Venom effectiveness: 30/100

Don't worry, you'll get better with time!

| Abilities |

MC doesn't have much physical force nor a lot of stamina, which doesn't mean she will not be able to do short and quick attacks. Since she can't physically fight someone for too long she will mostly rely on her venom, one single scratch and an ordinary human body will immediately be paralyzed. Her claws are the main source of the toxic substance and she can use venom-covered wires to infect the wounds that the enemy already has. MC's wires are not as sharp as her brother's so she can't make really deep cuts, on the other hand, those same wires are really flexible and hard to break.

Other information about (Y/n) will be given in the story.

Warnings |

Everything featured in the story is a product of fiction! However, it contains subjects that some users may find triggering such as: swearing, blood, mention of abuse, low-self esteem, misogyny, self-hatred, and suicidal thoughts.

| Underage Character's Age |

Tanjiro: 18 yrs old

Zenitsu: 19 yrs old

Inosuke: 18 yrs old

Kanao: 19 yrs old

Genya: 19 yrs old

Nezuko and Rui will keep their own ages: (12 and 13)

Other |

English is not my first language so forgive me if you find some mistakes, I would really appreciate it if you could point them out.

Constructive criticism of the story is also appreciated as long as they are expressed nicely, thank you <3.

! I DON'T OWN THE ORIGINAL KIMETSU NO YAIBA STORY, ONLY THE CHANGES OF THE STORYLINE AND THE MC!

Enjoy!