┊ii. two

ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴀ ꜰɪʟᴇ:

➤- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 "First meeting"

- ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʟᴏᴛ 2

- ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʟᴏᴛ 3

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

You shiver as your bare feet touch the humid grass. You were wandering around the forest in search of other intruders, having found that demon slayer that found himself a little bit too close to your home. However, after walking for almost two hours you're quite confident that he either came alone, or his comrades have already been taken care of by your 'sister'. 

'How bothersome, he was just here to waste my time.' As you come to the conclusion that there aren't any more threats in your area you decide to go back to your household, wondering if you would find anything on your journey back.

'How many have I killed this week?'  You wonder and look at your still bloodied hand, using your fingers to keep track of the numbers ' four...five...six...It seems like the number is always growing, how come they're all being sent here now?' You continue to walk as you frown at the thought. Usually, the victims would all be lost people, but as the weeks passed more and more demon slayers came to Mt. Natagumo.

'Maybe they realized that one of the twelve moons is here...if this is the case then it might become a problem in the near future. As long as they don't send a Hashira we should be fine.'  You knew that eventually that will be the case but you hoped with all your soul that it wouldn't happen. How delusional. 

You were not unfamiliar with the demon slayer corps, and the higher ranks quite literally terrified you. As much as you hated to admit it you were not even near to the strength of a Hashira. And even though you never told him, you knew your brother is not capable of defeating one. No lower moon is. 

That's what you were told at least.

You were planning on talking with Rui about this, and maybe suggest you both moved to another place. But with his only objective being taking care of this little family you had, you doubted he would even bother to listen. 

You had to think of something else.

You look at the building that you define as home and stare at the entrance, it was a little more quiet than usual. You guess your family was still searching the area and decided to go in.

A sigh comes out of your mouth, you were glad you could stay alone for a bit, especially after killing an annoying human such as him. The young demon slayer was really confident with his abilities, he kept rambling about how he was going to kill you and all the demons in this Mountain. Yet all it took to get rid of him was a bit of your venom.