Reunion

The next day lisa woke up late because she had no shoot today since Jackson is going to the states. So she woke up at 10 and was surprised that her husband was still besides her looking at her sleeping self.

"Good morning"

"You don't have work?"

"If I go to work, I don't think I'll be able to see you wake up"

Jungkook was looking so adorable right now, that lisa can't even scold him. Sometimes it's very hard to believe that this is the same man who is cold as ice in his company. Well if you ask jungkook, he would say it's completely Lisa's fault. Who asked her to make him fall for her every second.

(A/n : My client is innocent 😤)

After their little cute argument in the bed lisa successfully managed to send jungkook to his company. Lisa was some what bored in her house. So she planned to call rosè over.

[On the call]

(Hello, lili)

"Eonnie are you free right now?"

(Yeah, what's up?)

"Can you please come over Eonnie? I'm damn bored"

(Sure lili yah. Be there in 10)

"Thank you Eonnie bye"

After that lisa texted jungkook that rosè was coming and he replied he'll have lunch with jimin and v. Jennie is in Thailand and jisoo and jin are in Busan for their work. But they did do a video call.

Rosé and lisa were sitting in living room chatting with the girls in the video call. Suddenly rosè ran to the bathroom and threw up. Lisa was shocked but decided to pat her back at that time.

"Chaeyoung ah, are you alright? Did you eat something bad?"

"No jisoo eonnie, it's not that"

Seeing their confused faces rosè chuckled before confessing...

"I'm pregnant"

Everyone were dumbfounded

"You what?"

"Yup"

"Welcome to the club rosie"

"Thank you jennie eonnie"

(Yes jisoo and jennie are also pregnant. Sorry for not letting you know before)

"Does jimin know?"

"Yea"

Seeing her sad expression jennie was a little curious

"What happened chae? What's with that face"

"You know guys, I wanted to give jimin a surprise. But me being me left my pregnancy kit in the bathroom and jimin saw it"

She explained pouting. Lisa was smiling  warmly at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about the time all four of us first met, we we're so cheerful and innocent, we'd always do things together. You guys would protect me and live me like anything. All the three of you were more like a mother to me. And now thinking that you guys are really going to be a mom, it just makes me feel so happy for you guys"

When she completed saying this, she could see all her Eonnies crying. She couldn't help but chuckle at them.

"My daughter has grown so big"

Jisoo said still crying. She could also hear jennie scold her rime to time for making her cry. And their reunion was going on till 4 in the evening. Rosè had to leave because she had recording. And jisoo slept during the call and jennie was going to the airport.

It was 6 in the evening, She decided to call jungkook, since she didn't call him for the past four hours.

[On the call]

(Hello)

She could hear someone talking in the background.

"Hi jungkook are you busy?"

(No, you want something?)

"No its just, I didn't call you for so long"

(You missed me)

"Yup"

She didn't deny. She did miss him. This made jungkook warm but he didn't reply to her.

"The meeting is postponed to Saturday.  I have some important matters to do"

What's more important than his pretty wife who misses him. Lisa's eyes went wide.

(What were you saying again wifey?)

She could imagine jungkook grinning on the other line.

"I'm never calling you again during work"