Nominee

Once the drama is hired, the response from the netizens we're incredible. Everyone were mind blown by Lisa's acting. She gained a lot of fans just after the first episode of the drama. Not to say half of them were tzuyu's fans. She got almost 3 million followers in instagram after the tzuyu issue.

Tzuyu in the other side was unusually silent. She was sad because of mingyu. She thought she would move on but it got worse, she missed him so much that she regretted cheating on him. She didn't look through what was going on the internet, she didn't get much endorsements, she only did the drama. Even on the set no one would speak to her. But she didn't mind anything, her mind was filled with mingyu and mingyu only.

After all this, lisa was so damn happy, not because she got a positive response but because she can announce her husband soon. She was just waiting for the right time. She wanted him to be proud of her when she calls him her husband infront of the world. But what she didn't know was that her husband was already so much proud of his wife that he can't explain it in words.

The shooting for the drama was finished quickly. Tzuyu's acting was didn't match Lisa's even for a bit, that netizens didn't stop blaming, but she didn't know anything about this, She still didn't move on. On the other side, the married couple were cuddling in the couch, enjoying their life. Jungkook couldn't stop congratulating his wife. He even prepared a dinner at the last day of the shoot. But, let's just say the food was untouched and the couples spent their night in the bedroom.

"You know, you're doing great right?"

This was 40th time he asked her today. She couldn't help but smile at her husband's cuteness.

"I do kook, and I'm happy for that"

And they continued staying like that but unfortunately Irene called lisa so she had go get her phone.

"Yeah eonnie"

Her voice was a bit annoyed since she had to let go of her husband's embrace to answer this call. But soon was replaced by a shocked expression as she heard the reply from the other line.

(You've been nominated for the best rookie artist in The Grand Entertainment Awards)

This made lisa choke, it was very difficult to even attend Grand Entertainment awards as an audience. But now that she has been nominated as a best rookie that too this was a new award in Grand award's history of 30 years. If she gets this award, she'll be making history in the industry. Grand Entertainment awards was more or less like the grammys. She hunged up on Irene to tell this news to her husband.

But jungkook beat her to it. As soon as she came downstairs from their room, she was embraced by jungkook,

"Congratulations, again wifey"

He planted a peck on her lips, and she was blushing really hard and hugged him tight,

"But how did yo-"

"Yugyeom called me, to inform that you're nominated and guess what"

She raised her eyebrows looking at the guy infront of her smirking..

"I'll be presenting the award of the best rookie"