Epilogue

It was 8 in the morning when jungkook felt someone poking on his face. He opened his eyes to see the little version of himself smiling at him.

"Happy birthday papa"

Jungkook smiled before picking his 4 year old son jungwoo and showering him with kisses. He turned to side to see it was empty. Thinking lisa might be in the kitchen he went down with jungwoo in his arms just to see a pink sticky note in the fridge.

"Good morning love. I have a shoot today, it's a long day shoot. You came late last night so i didn't wake you up. Can you please take jungwoo to his daycare for me on your way to your the company. I promise to bring him back in the afternoon. Take care. Love you both"

Seeing this Jungkook's face dropped a little, not seeing his wife on his birthday, but he understood her. She didn't go for work a whole year because she had to take care of jungwoo, bow she's doing a netflix drama. She also rejected an international series because she had to take care of jungwoo. He has to admit she is the perfect mother for him. He still remembers the time of her delivery. She was swearing and cursing at him in the hospital room, and she promised to never have baby again.

Jungkook got ready and made junwoo dress up. He left him in the day care and went to his company. Whole day he didn't receive any call or message from lisa, and it got him worried, he tried to call her but her phone was switched off.

After his work when he went back home, he saw his house was dark, he was so much worried. He went inside his house to see it all black, he panicked and he Immediately went to his room and opened his room only to be surprised.

It was fully decorated with balloons with Happy Birthday written in the wall. A small box in the middle of the bed caught his attention, when he opened it there was a paper on the top with "happie birthday papa" written on it, he chuckled know it must be jungwoo. But when he saw what was under the paper, he couldn't control his tears. Lisa's pregnancy test. He was looking intensely at the gift when two small arms wrapped around his torso.

"Happy Birthday Love"

Jungkook turned around and hugged her to his heart content letting his tears fall. Lisa hugged him back with same love. Later they broke their hug and lisa bright him to the dining hall. Jungkook was so worried while he entered the house that he didn't see the candle light dinner his wife had prepared for him. Lisa informed him that she left jungwoo with jisoo, so the night was only for the couples to enjoy.

The day they married they both promised they'll try to get along. But at this moment they realized something. They were meant for each other. This was their Destiny.

~~~~~

Hello everyone, this is the end of the story. Hope you guys liked it. If you did, please let me know😉. Stay safe guys. Take care. Love you❤