Love

Jungkook stood frozen, he was totally blank, he couldn't even hear the loud cheers.  His wife's words were lingering in his mind. He was so damn happy that she told the world about her husband in her proud moment. But one thing made him shocked,

"Soon to be father of my child".

Is she really pregnant? He came out of his thought and saw his Lisa smiling at him with her eyes teared up. That made him confirm his question. 'This is not a dream, she is carrying a baby. Their baby'. Jungkook felt something wet on his cheek, everyone were shocked that the person who is known to be the king of the entertainment industry was crying like a baby on an international awards in front of his wife. But Jungkook could care less. He didn't try to control his tears he just rushed to his wife and hugged her like his life depends on her. 

"I love you"

"We love you too, Mr.Jeon"

Lisa was also in tears. Everyone in the auditorium were looking at the scene in aww. Everyone thought that both of them are a match made in heaven. Every single soul was happy for them except one.  Once Lisa announced her husband, Tzuyu knew she messed up a big time. She now realized she was digging a hole for herself by planning to bring Lisa down. She couldn't sit there seeing the couple hugging so she stood up and left the auditorium.

After Lisa's little surprise stunt in the awards everyone started to support their marriage. Liskook was number one trending in all the social media. But the couples as usual didn't mind the internet. They wee just enjoying each other's company. After knowing Lisa's pregnant Jungkook was more careful and loving. He planned to do his work from home but Lisa  sent him to the company saying she would call every on hour. 

Everyday before going to bed he would kiss her flat tummy saying "Papa and Mama loves you baby, Good night", Everytime he talks to the baby Lisa would feel lucky to get this man in her life. Sometimes her mood swings kick in causing her to miss her husband just like now, she decided to call him,

(On the call)

"Love, are you alright?"

This was the first thing she hears eveytime she calls him.

"I'm fine kook"

(Why is your voice low?)

"I miss you"

Her voice cracked a little, it made Jungkook's heart clutch. He hung up immediately he also asked Yugyeom to take care of everything and went to his car before driving to his house. He knew it was just a mere mood swings but this time she missed him so much that she almost cried. Seeing Lisa cry was the worst thing in his life. He drove as fast as he could and reached their house. 

Lisa on the other side was upset that her husband hung up on her and she was angry at him. She went downstairs to the kitchen to eat something and when she did, she saw her husband standing at the door step smiling at her. Lisa forgot her anger and ran to her husband before wrapping her legs around his waist. Jungkook chuckled while carrying her to the couch.

"Missed me that much, huh?"

She didn't reply but rest her head on the crook of his neck sniffing his scent. It was so relaxing for her that it made her sleep. Jungkook carried her to the bed and covered her with the duvet. He took shower before lying besides his wife ad hugging her to sleep.