Chapter 15

Lily's P.O.V.

I jump up gasping for air as I try to catch my breath from the nightmare that took it. I wipe the sweat off my forehead that was trickling down. I look over to Luke's side of the bed to find him gone. Where was he when I needed him?

I sigh falling back down onto my bed. I look over to the clock to find it to be a little past six am. I sigh cuddling back into my bed wanting just a few more hours of sleep.

Laughing at one of Luke's many jokes of the night, I watch as he smiles at me.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I ask.

"Because my dear sweet Lily, I have missed these moments with you. Watching you sleep for so long broke my heart and seeing you here in front of me in the candle light, beside your favorite red roses makes me smile at you like this." He says as I feel my cheeks burn.

"I hate to burst your bubble lover boy but yellow roses are my favorite." I say giggling. He raises his eye brow at me.

"You remember?" He asks. I shrug.

"I remember my likes and dislikes but not much. Like I remember that I like yellow roses and water lilies, I like the season fall or autumn as some people call it. I like to read and play sports. I don't like sun burns, disappointing people, liars, and something else. I can't really remember a whole lot." I explain. Luke nods like he understands.

"Autumn is the worst season. I believe summer is the best." Luke says smirking. He stands up and then the scene changes as I'm running through a maze of statues and plants.

"Autumn!" I scream. I feel my heart pounding out of my chest. My feet carry me to a statue in the middle of this maze. I feel hot tears streaming down my face. I walk around the statue to see this unfamiliar face. I grab onto the statue and cry.

"Lily? Lily! Wake up!!" Luke shouts. I jump and fling my eyes open seeing Luke gasping for my breath once again this morning. "Lily! Are you alright?" Luke asks me. Once I finally catch my breath I look Luke in his eyes and ask.

"Luke? Who is Autumn?" I watch as his eyes grow dark and for the first time I am regretting telling Luke something. Luke looks at me and sighs.

"What was your memory about Lily?" He says taking off his shoes and climbing into bed with me. He pulls me close and rubs circles onto my back.

"It was awful. I had no control it was like I was reliving something but I have no idea what it was or where it was. I was running shouting the name Autumn. I got to this statue in front of me. I walked around it with tears in my eyes and my heart pounding out of my chest. I cry harder and scream the name again. Luke. It really felt like something broke inside me. Like this person was my other half and yet I have no idea who she is or was." I tell him letting tears slide down my face.

I really didn't know how to feel. All I knew about my feelings was that when I'm with Luke it's all right but when I'm not but I still kind of am. It feels all wrong like I'm not on the right side since I really don't know the real truth only what Luke has told me. Do I trust him or do I follow him?

"Babe. Autumn was your best friend. She was your protector. You were going to save your mom from the underworld because Hades wanted the lightening bolt your brother stole. Percy knew that it was a dangerous task. I tried to make you stay with me but you wanted to save your mom so badly. I-I couldn't make you stay. I gave your brother what I could to protect you all but it was all a lie. Once Medusa took out your best friend or your protector he new you would be vulnerable. I tried to get to you as fast as I could after that. I drove for hours with your heartbreaking voice that I heard on the phone still fresh in my memory."

His words made me remember Autumn. I remember that day on the bus and her making fun of that stupid old mythology book. I remember how we gushed about the museum visit we were going to take the next day. That next day where I met Percy, and Chiron. And my mother.

"Lily are you alright now my love?" Luke asked me. I had noticed that my breathing had calmed down just as my heartbeat wasn't going a mile a minute.

"I think so." I said quietly still in Luke's hold. He kissed my lips softly and I sighed into the kiss completely relaxing me. After a mini make out session we release and just cuddle into one another.

"Will you be alright if I go now? I have a few things I need to check on but I need to make sure if you are alright." He said.

"Yeah as long as your back before bed. I don't think I will be able to go back asleep alone. But yeah I will be fine. Maybe I'll even go exploring later." I tell him connecting our lips once more.

"Alright love. Maybe we can even have dinner together again like last night." He said smiling.

"I would love that, love." I say smiling back at him. He pecks my nose and I giggle. I let go of him as he sits up and puts his shoes on. I sit up and sneak my arms and legs around him.

"And thank you for telling me about Autumn." I said into his neck.

Luke's POV

She said into my neck making it harder not to throw off my shoes and stay her with her to kiss her continuously.

"You needed to know Lily. If you have anymore questions I would gladly answer them for you love." I say pulling her off me kissing her forehead. I get up and walk to the door and open the door but her beautiful voice came back into my ears.

"Hey Luke?" She questions. I turn to her and look into her sea eyes.

"Yes love?" I ask her.

"Make sure Percy gets what's coming to him." She says smirking at me. I smirk back at her and wink at her.

"I will babe. And that's a promise." I say as I close the door.

I head to the control room where some of my followers are talking.

"Hey Luke. How is she?" Chris one of my followers from camp asked.

"Better no thanks to you. Her memory is still iffy but I believe we have time to successeed with our plans." I say smirking.

"Well after I left camp with your little bull breaking down the wall they probably know about that tree and the poison. It will take them a little time to figure out what they need after when we are half way there."

"They need to get there before us Chris. They need more of a push."

"Well there's always the precious water lily eating out of the palm of your hand." Chris stated.

"No. That won't work. They will be after her more than the fleece. There has to be a way to connect it all together."

"What about one of their followers? The wise one, or one of the protectors since that one girl isn't stone anymore. I swear that "mighty ole god" has to much power."

"You've got that right. You would think he would do more for all of the gods children but all he does is put a wall between them. Hmm. Lets take the goat. I hear he likes amusement parks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooo a Lily & Luke action in there! And Lukes point of view also! What are you up to mister? And is Lily really turning evil?? Nooooooo!

Comment. Vote. Read on!!
😀😊☺😝😜😜😜😍