Chapter 11

We left the museum all still in shock and decided to stop for some food. We stopped at little diner that was mostly made up of hicks and country folks. We were sitting down eating when the TV came to a weather channel talking about a storm around Europe and Asia. The weatherman tells us about their concerns of the storm being really terrible.

"The gods are angry." Annabeth said. I nod along with her.

"Alright we need to hurry things up were to next?" Percy asks Grover the keeper of the map.

"Oh it looks like we have got a good one ladies and gentlemen! Los Vegas!" Grover says excitedly. They start talking about plans and everything and I excuse myself to the restroom.

Once I reach the single person bathroom I lock the door behind me pulling out my phone and calling Luke.

"Lily! What a nice surprise! How did the shoes work?" He asked. I sigh.

"Why didn't you tell us about the Hydra? You didn't know about Medusa. You can't tell me that you didn't know about the Hydra at the museum! Luke! I. Just. Ugh! We almost died! Do you understand?" I yelled into the phone.

"Lily! Calm down! I swear I didn't know! I told you not to go! I warn you about being a demigod out there in the real world. You told me you could handle this. I'm coming to get you Lily. This isn't a question either." Luke said. I can hear him pacing around his room scrambling through his things.

"Luke. I can't leave. I have to stay with Percy and get our mother back." I said pacing around the bathroom.

"Lily. You hardly even know Percy. You hardly even know everyone you are with right now much less who you are saving. Im bringing you back to camp were you are safe." Luke said.

"But what about Autumn? There must be something I can do. I. I just can't give up now. Especially since no one else has given up." I said.

"Where are you Lily?" Luke asked. I shut my mouth not wanting to tell him. "Lily. Where are you?" He demanded. His voice shouted cold but concerned. I sighed.

"Nashville, Tennessee. At a small diner by the Parthenon." I said giving in. My eyes started to go burly as tears filled up in my eyes.

"I will be there shortly. Don't go anywhere. Please stay Lily." He pleaded. I ended the call and rubbed water on my face trying to get rid of my blotchy face. It didn't help at all. It much made it worse. I sighed as I unlocked the door and waked back to our table.

Percy, Annabeth, and Grover were still making plans when I sat down, but when I sniffled for my now stuff nosey they all looked at me.

"Lily? What's wrong?" Percy asked. I sighed.

"I'm not going with you guys to Los Vegas." I said quietly playing with my hands in my lap.

"What! What do you mean your not going? You just can't stay here, Lily." Percy said.

"I'm not staying here. Luke has been checking up on me. He freaked out over Medusa and wanted me to go back to camp at the hotel. I reasoned with him and then in the bathroom I called him and the Hydra creature made him snap. He's coming now to pick me up and is taking me back to camp." I explained. Percy shook his head and put his head in his hands.

"Lily. You have been the greatest out of all of us on this trip. You were the one that thought of turning the Hydra to stone. You were the one that-" Grover started to say rambling off all the great things I've done, or that I have accomplished.

"I was the one who got Autumn turned to stone. Not you. Not Annabeth. Not Percy. Me. I. I can't handle this feeling of going through to more of these quests and something happening to all of you guys because of me. Im just a coward." I said wiping a tear that slipped through secretly out of my eye that rolled down my cheek.

Percy sighed again and got up from the table leaving all of us sitting there in question of why he got up and left. Annabeth went after him so it was just Grover and I at the table.

"Lily. Are you sure about this?" Grover asked me. I nod my head. The bell above the door rung out a jingle and I looked over to see Luke's blue eyes staring into mine. He came over to me and I got up out of my seat as I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same.

"Lily. Im so glad your safe." He said in my ear hugging me more tightly.

"Me to." I said back to him. We let go of each other and I looked over to Grover.

"I guess this is goodbye." I said to him. He sighed and nodded. "Should I say bye to Percy?" I asked. I could tell he thought about saying yes but something changed his mind.

"You already hurt him Lily. Its best of you just leave." He said as sorrow filled his voice. I nodded and gathered my things from the table. We were about to leave when I looked at Grover one more time and I hugged him.

"Tell Percy that I didn't mean to hurt him. Tell him I'm sorry, and that I love him." I whispered into Grover's ear. He tapped me on the back do I knew that he heard me and I let go.

"I will see you all back at camp." I said. Grover nodded. I took Luke's hand as he guided me out of the diner and out into the parking lot.

"I can't believe how fast you got here. How did you get here that fast?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"That's for me to know and for you not to find out." He said. I looked at him confused as he pulled me into him and captured my lips with his. I relaxed into the kiss and moved my lips with his. That's when I felt a pinch as my neck and the world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angry Gods. Siblings fighting. And Luke is Evil?! What is wrong with the world?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Comment. Vote. Read on.☺😍😃😜😃😜😗😗😉😍