Chapter VIII

Just a Friendly Competition

Warning: Highly sexual themes. But uh, this is the first time I ever explicitly wrote swears, so you kinda had the idea.

It wasn't like her to give a shit about the people she had in her life. Sure, she somewhat cared about Maria, Laura, Clint, Fury and Sharon, and would hang anyone who hurt them off the Eiffel Tower, but not actually care so much, she spied on them. But that's exactly what she did at Steve.

She wasn't ever going to deny the fact he was attractive. Fuck, even Maria said he was hot, but not even that made him so worth observing in her sight. Everyday, for 3 days now, she'd sneak into the gym whenever he wasn't looking and just ogled at him and his T-shirt drenched with sweat, sticking to his torso, how even his trousers clung to his body, showing off his curves.

Today he was punching the life out of a punching bag. It was odd, even disturbing, that how much she wished she was the punching bag, being roughly played with. She intently listened to his breathless pants, every blow and strike on the leather bag, the clang of the metal chain, threatening to break off. She saw his usually pristine-looking golden blonde hair unruly and sticking to his forehead. He kicked the bag to the floor. It spilled all the sand like a pond, and she let out a high-pitched squeak.

She clapped both hands to her mouth, scrambling away to hide under a bench press, hoping her small stature covers her completely.

She didn't hear any footsteps, not a single sound. Maybe he left?

She crawled out and poked her head from behind the lockers. He wasn't there.

Shw turned around, only to repeat the sound she made at the very same person before.

'Ah! Rog— '

He clapped his hand over her mouth, the other one pinning her against the lockers, his larger frame caging her.

'What the hell were you doing spying on me?' He sounded mad. She was squealing from the inside. His nose had touched hers for a small moment, but it still left a trace.

'I wasn't spying on you,' she lied. 'I was just looking for . . .' she reached around for an open locker, 'My tampon.' She had to work on not sounding disgusted. It was from a locker no one ever used. 'Yeah, my monthly friend's in town again. He's kinda of a bitch.'

He didn't even bother to cover up his revolted expression. 'Why would ever keep that there? Isn't that bad for your health?'

'I don't know,' she said, this time truthfully. 'But uh, now I got it. So now I'm going. Bye.'

She made a move to turn away, but he grabbed her waist and slammed her back. She was a really bad influence on him, but she was curious as to what would lead from all this.

'We both know damn well you didn't come here for that.' He leaned closer, pushing up her elbows, and she not making a move. 'How 'bout that little bet we made last week?'

'You were distracting me.' Really, that's your excuse? 'And what's the catch?'

'Loser has to tell everyone at the meeting they love the winner.'

'God I don't think you could survive that,' she said, feeling confident. If he wanted to mess with her, he planned his own funeral.

'Don't worry,' he said, running his hands through his hair, sweat spraying. 'I'm not planning to faint with laughter when I am recording you, confessing your undying love to Stark.'

Wow, he so much more hotter.

'Okay, you cocky bastard.' She shouldered his arm away effortlessly, it trailed over her stomach and hip, briefly on some of her exposed skin, where she felt goosebumps, stepped into the ring. 'Game on. Some rules though.'

'What would they be?' he said, pulling his trousers up further, her eyes travelling down and up.
'Not to make you write a valentine for Banner?'

'Fucking listen,' she said crossly. 'One, no breaking anything. Two, no kicking balls, no boob punching, three, no hair pulling.'

'From where? Any specific area?'

She only smirked knowingly. 'Four, if someone breaks one of the rules, they would have to kiss the other person.'

'Wouldn't that be just the winner's loss?'

'Are you already giving up?' His jaw had clenched and his eyes narrowed, focusing on her. Again, she had to fight to not make that same squeal again. She could feel and hear blood rushing down there.

'Ready?' He braced himself. He looked so determined to win, she almost wanted to sate him and just slip on the drenched tampon lying besides her. Besides, if she did wanted to used the tampon, it would be more wet than now it was already.

'Always.' She made the first move with a sharp jab to the stomach, and the rest was history. Mostly because, the rules were now long gone and they were now lying on the floor, Steve in between her thighs, pulling her hair from the back of her head, Natasha kicking his back, thumping his neck. If someone else looked down on them, they would have taken out a camera.

'Why are we such suckers for rule-breaking?' she said, loosening her grip on his head.

'No idea,' he replied, combing through her hair. 'Your hair's pretty.'

'Call it?'

'Nah,' he said, pulling on the tips of her hair.

'You already know me so well.' She tightened her thighs around him, flipping him over, her elbows digging into his throat.

He got up, her legs still over his shoulders. She swung around, striking him down. He tried to reach up but she caught hold of his wrists and looped her leg around his waist, trapping him right on the ring. Now, the heart could beat Usain Bolt.

'Fine, you win.'

She was too busy staring at him. Her mind trailed off to her room. Him raising his fist to knock on her door, but she opened it at once, wearing nothing but her bra and underwear. How he looked at her with burning lust, pounced at her, grabbed her and kissed her roughly and wrapped both her legs around his torso. How he pushed her against the wall, pulling against her hair, attacking her jawline and neck with hot and wet kisses, his hands exploring her body, unclipping her bra, and pulling off her underwear and throwing them away, leaving her completely bare. Him telling her to scream out his name all over again. And how he made her feel like the luckiest girl alive, to be fucking . . . Captian America!?

She immediately pushed herself away.

'Don't bother about the bet,' she yelled, avoiding his eyes. 'See you!'

She raan off to her room, panting heavily. She closed the door and pushed herself against it.

'Am I only attracted to blue-eye dorks?'

But she had to deal with her heart, so she locked the door, closed the windows, draped all the curtains, turned on the soundproof walls, and "go to work". If her math was right, she lasted only 30 seconds.