Chapter 1 [hatzgang]

A/n : grammar and Spelling difficulties. [Remake]

Y/n Pov

"Y/N HURRY UP!!" Your older sister yelled downstairs. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT" I fixed my leggings and grabbed my school bag. I sprinted downstairs and tripped smashing my face on the hard wooden floor. "Owww sheeshhh..." My big sister said feeling the pain, I got up and went pass my sister like nothing happened. "Did you ate?" Kim looked at you.

A/n : yer sister name is Kim you can change it if Ya want :']

I slowly turned around and said "yeesss?..." Kim give you 'i can tell your lying' look. " get your ass inside and grab anything from the fridge" "anything?" You repeated but slower. "Anything" You rushed back inside opening the fridge and Grabbed your ice cream you took of the wrapper off the ice cream closing the fridge door, I throwed the wrapper inside the trash and went outside. Kim locked the door putting the keys inside her pocket.

"Didn't I told you to eat your ice cream tomorrow?" Kim flick my forehead. "Ow!" I rubbed my forehead while licking my ice cream. Then started followed my sister.

Few minutes later.

"Heyyy Kim!" I looked over to my left to see Sasha. Kim Best friend. "Oh the rat finally arrived." Kim waved at Sasha and you Did the same. "Hey sis, is it okay we walked ahead?" Kim turned around waiting for your answer. I nodded in response busy eating the cone.

"Thanks" Kim gave you a soft smile. "Let's go gurl!" Sasha hugged Kim. While Kim was a blushing mess. "Just fuck already" I mumbled. Then Sasha Raced Kim to school leaving you all alone. 'looks like its just you and me.' you ate the cone whole. 'now it's just me.' I grabbed my water bottle opening the lid and drank my water. Someone then Kicked my back causing me to choke on my water and started coughed.

I turned around around and died on the spot., I stopped coughing and cleared my throat. "Are you just gonna stand there and look at us?, Move!" Roy said glaring at you. I stepped aside making enough space For them. "Tch. Finally" Roy then pushed spilling your water on you. Roy,Ross, Robert all three looked at you and started laughing. While Roy insulted you, I looked down in embarrassment.

Your hoodie is all soaked now. Feeling more embarrassed, Roy said something triggering you. "Your a disappointment, maybe that's why your parents left you!" Then laughed at you. 'he can insult me all he want but don't you dare bring my parents into this' you thought.

I clenched my fist and punched his nose he stubble back holding his nose. "YOU LITTLE SHIT" Roy glared at you Ross, Robert just looked in shock processing what had happened. "Little? Im literally taller than yo-" you were cut off by Roy punching your stomach. "PEH.." I said falling back holding my stomach. "Not acting so tough now huh?" Roy glared at you with his bloody nose. 'thats hot-'. I blushed a little bit. Good thing he and his friend already went inside.

You got up and grabbed your (f/c) bag then went inside the school gates.

Small time skip you are know inside the girls bathroom-

I took off my soaked hoodie, the lifting up my white t-shirt that said Hentai and have a picture of a anime girl mouth dripping. My stomach had a large bruise on the middle. 'Gremlin's these days.' I let go of shirt grabbing my soaked hoodie and my (f/c) bag.

I went out of the girls bathroom seeing the crowded halls. 'not this shit again' I swung my (f/c) bag onto my shoulder. 'i know become one with the crowd.' then that you jumped in the crowd.