Chapter 17

A/n : another chapter:)

3rd person Pov

You and Roy bought some candy and sat by a near by bench.

"Are you sure no one will be angry at us?" Y/n asked having seconds thoughts skipping school.

"Yea me and the gang do this all the time, don't worry about it." Roy said with a mouthful of candy. Y/n scratched her neck as butterflies started to form in her stomach.

Roy noticed and wrapped his arm around yours. "If it makes you feel better we can go back there at lunch." Roy said and gave you a lot of candies.

"For now enjoy eating candy." Roy stuffed more and more candy inside his mouth. You smiled and put some of the candy in your mouth.

Time skip to lunch, y'all are at the cafeteria

Like Roy said both of you returned to school at lunch, Roy felt bad for dragging you along skipping school so he bought you. Your lunch.

"Roy you really don't have to do this.." you said also feeling bad that you wasted his money on you.

"Just eat." He said and pulled his phone out and played whatever game was on there. You took a spoonful of your smashed potatoes and putted it Infront of Roy's face.

Roy gave you a side eye. "I d-" you interrupted Roy and put the spoon in his mouth.

He perked up not expecting to put the spoon in his mouth.

Kim's Pov

"Wanna grab lunch?" I asked looking at Sasha, Ross, and Robert. Us four have been hanging out since Y/n and Roy's disappearance.

We're concerned and confused that they you know just vanished. "Yea sure, I still have some money to spend." Sasha said and looked at her wallet.

Robert and Ross nodded, We entered the cafeteria and looked for a spot to sit.

"Hey isn't that Roy's hat?" Robert said and pointed the direction Roy's 'hat' in. I looked at the he pointed and saw Y/n head.

"And that's Y/n head." I said and walked to their direction seeing their table is free.

"Hello dear sister. Where have you been?" I slightly yelled and threw myself next to Y/n.

Y/n almost choked on her food and gave me a look of shook. "Dude, where have you been all day?" Ross said sitting Infront of Roy.

"Yea dude." Robert added and sat next to Ross.

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME." Sasha yelled making a '>:(' face. "Not now babe." I told her and Sasha gasped making a
':(' face.

" scooch over babes let me sit." Sasha said and pushed me. "Y/n where were you?" I repeated myself again.

Y/n was silent and was looked at her food. "She didn't mean it, I basically forced her to skip school with me." Roy said.

"Y/n~" I sang and smirked at my little sister. "I never knew you were the rebel type." I putted my hand over y/n neck and smiled evily at her.

"Awww they skip school so they can have a date, Kim we should do that sometime." Sasha said and made a ':3' face.

"Sasha not now."

'>:('

A/n : there's nothing special in this chapter other than, bonding and stuff