Chapter 9

I got carried away eating my (f/food) i didnt even noticed Roy getting yelled at by his parents and got sent outside. "I hope hes okay." Jack said to my dad, I looked up and tilted my head. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask kicking their legs under the table trying to get their attention.

"Didnt you saw or heard your Classmate getting yelled by his parents earlier?" Jack whispered to me, "No, I was busy eating." I turned around seeing the seat empty. "Maybe you should go talk to him Y/n" Jack kicked my leg under the table giving me a sign to stop looking Since it's disrespectful 😔...

I turned my head back to them and said. "Step Dad. Im sorry but im not his therapist" I smiled innocently and chugged my (f/d) down in just one breath. "Y/n." Jack said in a Sad tone. Which made you feel bad. "Alright alright." I putted down the wine glass and started going to the exit.

'He better not be crying in the middle of the str- Yep hes crying.' The door closed behind me as i saw Roy sitting next to car Crying. "I swear if he treats me like trash im going back inside."

I mumbled to myself as i got closer to him. "Oi." I said and sat down next to him. "What do y-you want k-know." He sobbed. "Stutter boy are we?" I teased, Roy gave you a glare with his puffy red eyes. You kinda felt bad and laughed nervously. "I was just kidding." I gave Roy I crooked smiled. "Just get out of my face already your just here to make fun of me." He buried his face into his knees and sobbed.

"Hah. No." I sang trying to lighten the mood between us. "What do you want." Roy said pretty annoyed since I keep smiling at him like a psychopath. "Family problems?" I asked waiting for the little gremlin to reply, He nodded slowly and turned his head the other way.

"Wanna talk about it?" I gave him a soft smiled reassuring him that he can trust me.

A/n : running out of ideas so if anything is off topic blame me.😤😤😔😔

Roy looked at me and let out a small sigh. "Do I trust you?" "Of course" I gave him a " :> " look.

"Fine." Roy clicked his tongue. "They don't care about me." That's all he said before standing up. "Who doesn't care? Your parents?" I stood up and gave Roy a confused look. "Yea end of conversation." He opened the car door and waited for me to go back inside.

"What kind of talk was that." I pouted. "Shut up and leave already." He locked the doors thinking I might get inside. "Hi there" I heard a female voice behind me I jumped up and turned out aggressively. "Hi you might be Roy classmate" Roy mother said and gave me a soft innocent smile. I nodded and swallowed air that is currently stuck in my throat.

"Yes I am, and good evening ma'am" I smiled back at her trying to put a A game 😤 "good evening to you too, If you wanna talk to our son how about you guys talk tomorrow?" His mom and pushed me out the way. "A-alright" I stuttered and got out of the way.

"Tsk." Roy dad said and got in the car, While Roy mom got to the other side of the car and got in as well. "Welp that was sus" I said to myself and made a " :D " face while I watched the car drove away.

I shrugged it off and went back inside like nothing happened ✨

•~ Time skip ~•

"Night y/n love ya" Dad said and gave me a kiss on the forehead before going to my bedroom door and closing it behind him. I yawned and grabbed my phone that was under my pillow.