Chapter 4

A/n : That's it I'm writing a Ross x reader. Give me a minute. *Smashing keyboard noise*

I grabbed my headphones and my phone. I scrolled through my play list looking for a nice song to lighten up my mood, I sigh and picked 'Sweater weather' I putted my headphones on and started walking to the graveyard to clear my mind after what happen earlier.

Before I could put my phone inside my pocket I felt it vibrate it seemed to be a text.

'hey y/n! Hope you and your sister are doing well. Sorry I can't be there with you guys. Anyways goodnight love ya!' I read the text from my dad, I smiled then locking The door behind me.

My walk was peaceful the light post flickering, dogs barking, cold wind, and the smell of Burnt nuggets? I shrugged it off and continued walking to the graveyard. 

small time skip 

i finally arrived at the graveyard i look around seeing a few people crying. 'sorry for your loss.' i squinted my eyes towards a boy he was short he wore a black suit and a base ball cap. 'Roy?' i shrugged it off and walked up to the hill and continued to listen to my music i turned my volume up blocking the sound around me, inhaling the cold air and laid down on the tall grass. i looked up at the stars admiring them, my stomach grumbled. "fuck." i sat up looking around if there any food stands. "Wait im at a graveyard.. of course there wouldn't be any food stands here.." i said in annoyance then laying back down.

i closed my eyes  and started to drift off to sleep..

someone took off my headphones and putted them next to me "Oi loser." 'him again.' i groaned sitting up "what do you want this time?" i turned around annoyed. "I just want to apologize." he sat next to me. "mhm.. then tomorrow you and your friends will annoy me. then later apologize. its like a never ending cycle"   i putted my headphones next to me incase he's going to break them. Roy stayed silent looking at my figure while i laid back down.

"So uhm what brings you here?" Roy said trying to change the subject. "clearing my mind off after what happened earlier., What about you?" "that monster killed my uncle." Roy laughed thinking its funny. "why aren't you laughing?" and continued to laugh more. "That isnt funny.." i sat up looking at Roy as he continued to laugh. "But it is Y/n." i looked at him in shock. 

"Did i say something wrong?" "Nah nah, im just surprised that you said my name than loser." i rubbed the back of my next. "Oh you like it when i call you loser?" he smirked. "what no- Im just used to you calling me loser" i looked down. "okay loser." he said his voice seemed to be calmer. "sorry for your loss by the way." "its fine." i grabbed my (F/chocolate). "want some?" i showed him my (f/chocolate). "You eat a lot of chocolate" he said in a insulting tone.

"DONT RUIN THE WHOLESOME MOMENT BETWEEN US!" I scolded at him. "Jeez fine. and the answer is yes"  i snapped my (f/chocolate) in half and gave him the half. "Thanks" he took a bite of it and i did the same. Silence fell on the both of us as we continued to eat. 

'Ting!'

my phone said turning on showing the message the icon. I grabbed my phone and it read.

' have ya eatin yet ;0? ' my my sister chatted i unlocked my phone and pressed my sister chat inbox.

Sasha Simp

have ya eatin yet ;0?

A fictional character

Im eating rn :}