Chapter 11

A/n : Ima try making this chapter long after the slow burn i did the past few months

Y/n Pov

Its been a few days after Roy thanked me, For some reason Roy has been avoiding me. If we made eye contact he immediately tells his gang to leave. Im starting to have a feeling that this guy gets weirder and weirder everyday. "Y/n?" Sasha snapped me out of my train of thoughts. "If your looking for my sister she's having basketball practice." I responded back, Sasha gave me shock look and shrugged it off. "Im not looking for my gir...- I mean for your sister. Im here to give you this letter." 

She gave me a letter that was in a horrible situation like its wrinkles and ink splat all over. "Who gave you this?" I asked and took the letter from her. "Dont know, Just saw it inside my locker and it had your name on it." She said and patted my back. "Anway's im off to see my wonderful wife" She sang as i nodded, I let out a stressful sigh and looked at the letter. I already know who is this from, But i have to make sure that is actually from him. I just dont wanna assume a innocent citizen.

Should i open it know or later? I thought and decided to open it anyway's. This better not be a love letter. I open the letter seeing a familiar hand writing. Yea i have high hopes thats this is definitely Roy. I can tell the 'Hey loser' was starched out. I rubbed both of my eyes and started to read what this guy or gal wrote.

'Hey Y/n. Can you meet me at the grave yard around 5pm tomorrow?' I stared at the paper dumbfounded, They wrote on a bond paper and the sentence is like 5 or 3 seconds long. You know what im not going to complain. "He could just texted me this instead doing it in the hard way." I spat and grabbed my phone from my back pocket and looked at the time. 4:44pm it read.

I grabbed my bag and Kim Science project and my home.

-Small Time skip-

I finished taking my long shower and heard my family laughter from downstairs as i peacefully listen to my spotify playlist. My dads know i had a stressful day so they decided it would be nice if they leave me be for a while which im glad for it. 

I entered my Room as the cold air hitting my skin, I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling imagining some fake scenario's. "Why do we exist?" I asked myself which no one replied i groaned and grabbed my Nintendo switch that my Dad bought for me yesterday.

"How's my lovely animal crossing doing today?" i talked to myself as i botted the game. I played there for hours until i fell asleep leaving my switch on as i slept.

I woke up with a sore i groaned in slight pain as i went back to sleep. Before i could go back to dream land my alarm clock went off. "It's too peaceful to wake up." I mumbled but i need to get up sooner or later. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. The smell of waffles made my stomach rumble.

My dad saw my unstable state and gave me a nervous smile. "Morning." He said as he flipped something on the frying pan. "Morning." I responded back and laid my head on the table still tired. "You okay there? You look like you drank alcohol. Or did you?" He said and turned off the stove. "Im fine i just need more sleep that's all." I said as i started to doze off to sleep. "You know what?" He started which made me snap out of my sleepy state. "What?" i mumbled.

"How about you skip school today, You've been stressing 24/7." He said and sat next to me. "Wait really?" I asked making sure i heard that correctly. "Mhm, Ill just tell your teacher that your sick." He said and took a bite out of his Egg rolls. While i happily gave him a lazy thumbs up.