Part 1.

Hi so ive decided to actually start writing :) Even if this is only read by one person im cool with that. Soo here we go... Be aware this will be my first suits story so it will probably be really bad so yea here we go.

Im not sure =) :
Mike was heading to work on his bike weaving through the traffic trying his best not to die as he had just figured out something important that he needed to tell harvey about the current case they've been working on. Mike made it to the firm almost forgetting to lock his bike up so he rushes to the bike racks, quickly locks his bike up and hurries toward the entrance. Mike run's towards the elevator barely making it in before the doors close, there was only one other person in the elevator but it couldnt have been anyone worse. Mike looks straight ahead meeting eyes with nonother than Rachel. Mike knew that Rachel liked him but he didnt know how to tell her he wasnt interested in her that way without hurting her feelings.
"Hi Mike" Rachel says with a smile on her face.
"Oh hi Rachel" Mike says already sensing the awkwad conversation that was about to come.
"So what happend to make you this excited to come to work today" Rachel asks almost quizzicaly.
"Oh nothing much you know the usual, me being too smart for harvey to handle" Mike says with a slight smirk on his face.
"Yea that does seem to be happening a lot these days" Says Rachel giggling slightly.
"So what are you working on?" Mike asks trying his hardest not to go into awkward silence.
"Oh just some random case it doesnt matter much" says Rachel
"Okay then" Mike says with an awkward smile on his face.

*Bing*

The elevator doors open and mike bolts for harveys office but donna was one step ahead of him.

"Oh hi mike" Says Donna
"Hi, is harvey in his office?" Mike asks hopefully.
"Yea but if I were you I wouldnt go in there just yet" Donna says sweetly.
"Why what happend?" Mike asks borderline panic seeping into his words.
"Oh h-" Donna got cut off.
"Mike is that you?" Harvey yells from his office as he walks out slowley.
"Yea, are you good?"Mike asked worringly.
"Yea why wouldnt I be?" Harvey asks quizzicaly.
"Oh nothing" Mike says making a note in his mind to talk to Donna to see what the hell was she talking about.

Edit:
Srry about this mess of a thing but yea. Tell me what ya think and please tell me what you want in this trainwreck of a fanfic lel ^-^
Srry how short this is butttt yee