✨ Chapter six✨

✨ Chapter six✨ 

“Mike, where are you?” Harvey yelled at the closed door as he smacked his fist onto it harder and harder.

Mike slowly sat up from his bed and went to the door. 

“Harvey fuck off” Mike yelled from the otherside of the door.

“Mike open the door” Yelled Harvey as he slurred his words.

“Are you drunk?” Asked Mike.

“Umm, no” Harvey said questionably.

“Yes you are, go away and sober up” Mike said trying to get Harvey away from him.

“No I need to tell you something open the god damn door” Harvey screamed at the door.

Mike had no idea what to do. “What the fuck am I going to do?” Mike asked himself.

Mike kinda died inside as Harvey slowley started opening the door with a spare key Mike had no idea how Harvey got a hold of it but he did and Mike needed to act fast.

As soon as Mike heard the key in the door he ran as fast as he could almost tripping and falling straight onto his face almost three times as he dashed for his bedroom and closed the door.

“What the hell why didnt Mike let me in?” Thought Harvey as he finished unlocking the door and walked into the seemingly empty living room scouring it for any sign that Mike was there.

“Mike where are you, why did you run away you are confusing me” Harvey yelled out seemingly into the abyss as he got no answer.

“Oh shit hes already in” Thought Mike as he huddled up to the other side of his bedroom door just in case Harvey decided to go looking for him so he could push on the door and hopefully Harvey would just give up.

“Mike where the hell are you I have something to tell you” Yelled Harvey as he went to close the door to Mike’s apartment so he didnt get any noise complaints from the yelling and so that when or even if he found Mike noone else would hear what he had to say.

Mike tried to be as careful and quiet as he could as his boner was definately not going away and the sound and presence of Harvey so close was definitely not helping it either.

“Mike come on what the hell where are you?” Harvey yelled as he went to check the bathrooms and around the rest of the house somehow forgetting that Mike even had a bedroom to check.

“Shit what the fuck Harvey, why didnt you just come another fucking time you fucking bastard” Thought Mike as he shifted around behind the door nervously the anticipation of Harvey finding him was killing him, he even thought of just yelling out and telling Harvey were he was to just get it over with.

“Mike come on stop being such a little shit and come out here” Harvey yelled as he kept searching. “Oh fuck the bedroom” Harvey thought as he raced over to the door he just skimmed over as he went searching mere minutes ago.

“Mike are you in the bedroom” Harvey screamed at the door awaiting a response, when he didnt get as much as a word he went to open the door.

“Fuck” Was all Mike could think as he could feel Harvey pushing against the door trying with all his force to push it open. 

Harvey was overpowering Mike and Mike didnt know how long he could hold on before Harvey was in the bedroom and able to see Mike in all his shame.

I dont even know if this makes sense lel.
Hope you like it, should I continue this story or not? I honestly dont know (:
But yea yet again im sorry for this mess of a thing and I hope that it brought at least a little bit of joy to someone. Bye ^-^