✨ Chapter five✨

✨ Chapter five✨ 

“Is Harvey there?” Mike asks Donna as he gets up to her desk.

“Yea, I think so” Donna replies.

“Am I allowed in?” Mike asks

“Why should I know, figure it out yourself” Donna says half assed with a hint of rage in her voice.

“Ok then” Says Mike as he walks up to Harveys office and walks in.

“Hi Harvey“ Mike says happily.

“Oh hi Mike, is there any chance louis might have talked to you about anything” Harvey inquired.

“No not yet why?” Mike replied.

“Oh its nothing” Harvey says ambiguously.

“What are you doing now?” Mike asked nervously.

“Working” Harvey hissed.

“Ok geez I was just wondering what we are going to do for the trial” Mike replies.

“I dont know figure it out, you do realise I have other cases to work on too” Harvey spat.

“Ok then didnt mean to offend you Harvey ill go now then I guess” Mike replied as he scurried off to his small cubicle.

What the fuck is wrong with me Harvey thought to himself as he sat lonely as ever in his office not even trying to move from his chair. Why am I such an asshole he thought what the fuck happend?

“Hey do you know why Harvey is upset?” Mike asked rachel as his last hope.

“No clue” She replied questionably.

“Oh ok then, are you sure?” Mike questions

“Yea, why?” Rachel asked politely.

“Oh he’s just been acting weird and angry and shit and I have no clue why” Mike explained.

“Ok well sorry but I have no clue” She insisted.

“Louis, wait up” Mike yelled out as Louis was about to go out for lunch almost getting into the now open elevator.

“What do you want Mike?” Said Louis.

“Um do you know why Harvey is acting so weird” Says Mike yet again.

“Oh do I” Louis said suggestively.

“I dont know do you?” Mike asked already confused.

“Yes I do but no way in hell am I going to tell you, Harvey will literally kill me” Louis said with a creepy smile stuck on his face.

“But like Harvey doesnt need to know that you told me” Mike said trying to persuade Louis to tell

“Oh he will find out somehow” Louis replied.

“How, how would he know” Said Mike still very confused.

“I’m not sure he just would now leave me alone, you do realise I have to eat sometime right” Said Louis saltily.

“Yea yea yea” Mike said as Louis called for the elevator again and waited.

Mike left Louis alone and decided to ask Harvey again later when he would actually answer him.

Harvey had gone home early, the first time in ages because he couldnt stand Mike and all his Mikeness. “What the hell is wrong with me” Harvey kept thinking over and over again as he went to grab a drink from his cabinet.

Mike left to go home late into the night. “What the hell is wrong with me, Harvey out of everyone fucking Harvey” Mike thought over and over again as he got ready for bed, brushing his teeth and putting his pyjamas on. Mike got into bed but was still wide awake as the thoughts of Harvey only got stronger.

“What if I told Mike” harvey thought as he slowly got drunker and drunker trying his best to drown out his thoughts.

“What would he do if he knew?” Thought Harvey seriously considering just showing up at Mikes and telling him drunk and all.

“Fuck it” Though Harvey as he stumbled out the door of his apartment and called for Ray.

As soon as Ray pulled up outside of Harveys building, he got into the backseat.

“Mike’s” He said to ray as he tried his best not to puke.

Ray pulled up at Mike’s apartment complex and dropped Harvey off.

As soon as the car stopped Harvey jumped out and stumbled slightly due to the alcohol.

“Why cant I stop thinking about him” Mike thought to himself.

“His perfect hair, his stupid smirk, his perfect hair, his beautiful teeth” Mike thought getting more detailed as he thought on.

As soon as Mike was able to pull himself out of his own thoughts he looked down.

Mike was laying ontop of the covers and the first thing he saw was his boner.

“What the fuck did Harvey just give me a fucking boner, what the fuck Harvey” Thougt Mike as he just sat there assessing the situation until he heard loud bangs on his door.

“Fuck” Mike said dreading the following situation he had unknowingly put himself in.

“Fuck you past Mike” He whispered to himself.

Im so sorry for this but im too tired to give a fuck lol.