Part 4

✨ Chapter four ✨ 

“What was that” Donna says as she rushes into Harveys office as soon as Mike leaves.

“What the hell do you mean” Harvey asks confused

“You and your whole eye fucking mike” Donna replies
“I dont understand what the hell your on about Donna I think youve misread something” Harvey replies with some type of panic barely indectectable in his voice.

“Yea yea keep telling yourself that, I know you wanna fuck his brains out” Donna say as she leaves the room but not before she sneaks a wink at harvey.

“Well at least I dont have a crush on a gay man” Harvey yells at Donna as soon as he said it he realised his mistake, he knew he wasnt even gay if anything he was bi but it had already happened and he couldnt take it back no matter how much he really wanted to.

Donna just stops infront of the door to Harveys office.

“Dont talk to me” Donna uttered and she rushed to the elevator and left Harvey to sink in his words.

Mike rushes out of the building as fast as he could he tries his best to think about his case but all he could think about was Harvey. Mike knew he was gay ever since he started at pearson specter but he didnt realise that out of everybody in New York it would be Harvey Specter.

Mike runs up to his bike and quickly unlocks it before riding as fast as he could back home to question his entire friendship if you could even call it that with none  other than Harvey fucking Specter.

“What the hell do you think your doing” Says an unfamiliar voice.

“Harvey” Says Mike as he gets stopped by a weird man standing infront of his bike.

“Shit wait no, I dont know” Mike says as he realises his mistake.

“Oook” Says the weird man questionably.

“Well you need to slow the fuck down, there might be children here” He says

“At 5:30 at night?” Mike says not quite following the point the man made.

“Yea, you never know” He retorts.

“Ok yea sure can you move out of my way now please I have places to be” Mike lies.

“Yea yea yea sure” Says the weird man as he starts walking off.

Mike bolts down the street and makes it back home in record time.

What the hell did I just do Harvey questions himself as he goes to sit on his couch.

What in the actual fuck did I just do. Harvey sits down his heart starts pounding it feels as if its being ripped out of his chest. 

He's had enough for one day. He heads over to his desk after calming down and pulls out a bottle of jack daniels and a glass and pours himself some, pulling the glass to his lips takes a sip and puts the glass down daintily on his desk.

“What the fuck am I going to do about all of this shit” Harvey asks himself out loud.

“What do you mean all this shit?” Louis asks as he pops his head around the side of harvey’s office and walks slowly into his office.

“Not now louis I cant deal with your ignorance right now” Harvey snaps back.

“Oh but I think you can” Louis says suggestivly.

“What in the fuck are you saying?” Harvey asks.

“I mean I know your secret” Louis says sneakily.

“What secret?” Harvey queried.

“I mean that your super fuckin gay” Louis said not beating around the bush at all.

“I’m not gay, where the hell did you get that from?” Harvey inquired.

“Oh I got it when you screamed it out not 20 seconds ago” Louis crowed.

“Well then you’ve got the wrong idea im not gay” Harvey replies.

“Well I dont think I got the wrong idea” Louis taunted.

“Well you did so i’m not sure what you mean” Harvey hissed.

“I’m sure mike would love to know your little secret” Louis voiced.

“Why are you bringing mike into this?” Harvey seethed.

“Oh come off it, everyone knows your love struck for him” Louis explained.

“How in the fuck did you get that, I am not in love with fucking mike” Harvey lied.

“Oh no need to lie about we already know, frankly i’m surprised he hasnt realised it yet, maybe someone should tell him” Louis taunted.

“Dont even think about it “ Harvey fumed.

“There we go, finally youve accepted it” Louis said as he slunk away probably too his office.”

“Why is everything falling apart” Harvey thought.